Close to harvest based on trichomes?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Negatory, Jul 11, 2019.

1. I’m a first time grower. Made lots of mistakes but I want to harvest within the next week based on time and the fact I will be leaving for a week soon. Took some pictures of the trichomes on my og kush any help would be awesome or any tips to help ripen? I’m already on water flush.

Attached Files:

2. Also If anyone knows if they will mature slightly after harvest while drying in a dark room? Think I’ve heard they do

3. Could you use a more natural light?
    All the trichomes look... pink.

4. A pic of the whole plant would help too

Attached Files:

6. Sorry it’s hard to get a decent photo in my basement. Can’t really get a good close up with my grow lights off

Attached Files:

7. Tried my best. It’s tough inside the grow tent and I don’t want to pull them out

8. Understood.
    Based upon the last three photos, it looks TO ME as though most of your trichomes are clear.
    Just about all of them should be cloudy... and I like to see about 40% amber trichomes (that doesn't always happen).
    Lemme steal this chart from Mick, Mac ? ... he posted it and I saved it.
    when-to-harvest-cannabis-diagram.jpg

9. Thanks. I’ll keep an eye on them hoping they go milky by early next week hah

10. Seems like they are getting cloudy now

Attached Files:

11. I was just reading up on this one guys comments somewhere on here stuck if u think it done give it two more weeks lol
    But you could harvest anytime in next 3 weeks probly depending what kind of smoke ya want

12. Looking for a more energetic high