Close one with the Po-Po!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by adonzo, Mar 29, 2010.

1. So I went over to a buddies appartment, we smoked you know, started off with some High Mids, and then opened up some medical afgan kush... So I was driving Home right, blazed out of my MIND! Stopped at McD's and grabbed some chicken nuggets, so I proceeded to drive home. RIGHT as I pulled in my driveway I see police lights. And everytime this happens my heart just RACES, I get SUPER nervous and shit. This is what happened.

Officer: Hello how are you doing tonight?
    me: Good officer, this is, uh, actually my house right here (super fucking nervous sounding)
    Officer: Ah, so you're obviously on your way home, what have you been doing tonight?
    me: Hung out with a friend at his apartment

then more generic questions.... but seriously I don't know how he couldnt tell I was blazed, I must have smelt like weed at least a little bit. Also I had around a 1/4 of mids in my front pocket of my coat and if he would have emptied my pockets i'd have been fucked! lol

So kids, the moral of the story is, if you're gonna smoke weed, and then drive, get pulled over in your driveway. lol. fukk tha police :smoking:

2. Its good to hear your OK and that the cop wasn't a complete asshole. I try to just toke at home and if I go anywhere and I need to bring some, ill take a small chunk that I know im going to smoke all of, that way I only have to travel with it one way :smoke:

3. Lesson learned?

4. ur lucky
    ive been pulled over for speeding tickets with weed and my bowl in the car.... each time i was super high 2, idk how i didnt get caught up

5. lol where in michigan was this dude? what county you live in?

6. Yeah the cop was definitely a chill guy, let me slide. Yeah we didnt smoke as much mids as I expected... i didnt know he had afgan stuff :D

yep yep

lol I usually do but I was blazed so I just tucked it in my pocket.

lol he pulled me over cause apparently I was crossing some double yellows

southwest kalamazoo area... it was a mattawan cop tho, he was being cool

7. lol shit dude, i live in southwest kzoo area too. portage ahaha. i dont go to mattawan often though. most cops in michigan are dicks even though medical is legal. i had a close call on friday. cop saw me smoking im pretty sure and i parked my car at a restaurant and went to eat. later i saw the police in the restaurant parking lot pulled up right next to my car.

8. fuck the police... dam right my friend!

9. lol nice. happy blazin.

lol for sure

10. damn i wonder why he pulled you over. i sometimes think cops must get lonely as fuck on patrol or watever. if i was 5-0 or state trooper id probly pull some people over just to either fuck with em or just have someone to talk to haha.

11. Always stash your weed in a good place while driving. Mine gets stashed behind my stereo in my dash.

12. yeah they looked like they were kinda bored lol, the cop was like 'yeah we're just out here workin....' it was cool

i usually put it in a hat, in a bag, in my trunk.... so usually its very well hidden. like i said i was super blazed :D