Close escape!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by R0Y5TON, Oct 20, 2011.

1. Today I was in college and this guy in my course I know asked if I wanted a joint so I say yeah sure, I don't really like the kid, but if was free bud.
    We walk to the park and light up and afterward we start to walk away when a CSO (community support officer) rides up to us about 100 meters away. stop us and starts staying some women has complained about two guys smoking cannabis. At this point im shitting it cause I've never been in that situation. He starts going on about how it stinks round here and were agreeing with him. This guy also has an half oz on him all separated so it looks like your dealing. I think the guy would start asking for details and searching us and shit. I pretty shitting it, and also couldn't believe it had happened.

2. You sure you're in college?

3. Shitting it?

4. Cool post bro, what tells you he's not in college? :rolleyes:

5. college is age 16-18 in England, you didn't say how you escaped man didn't they search you? :confused:

6. Na I he said we been in trouble before with the police so we say know asks why we are here, then tells us to be on are way.

7. Dude the community support officers wont do shit.
    They have like no power.

Some of the ones round my area know me and have caught me smoking a joint several times and each time just said
    "I'm gonna have to ask you to move along now"

I don't even think they're allowed to search you. Worst I've had done is them take my address.

8. Fucking piglets make me laugh.

9. Wow. Dumb bitches. The same ones that get wasted every weekend being annoyig as fuck.

10. Yo fuck those bitches yo.

11. They can detain you for a hour before a real cop comes to search you, THEY can actually search you or touch you. Only actual cops can do that.

Feed it a donut next time :p

12. Remember this.

People don't seem to realize. But an hour is an awful long time to run. ;)