Close Encounters.....with COPS! [Share your stories!]

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by SimonSaysChill!, Aug 10, 2009.

1. Okay, so obviously this thread isn't anything new.
    But I'm not seeing anything surfacing of it recently
    And shit, I wanna share my story and hear yours.

This one is a bit long -- but bare with me, it's worth it.
    So about a year ago, some dudes roll up outside my friends house, and she gives the weed to this dude in the car who she had a thing for.
    I ask them if they'd smoke me up for a few bucks, as I hadn't smoked in around 6-7 months.
    We had another friend spending the night with us, so they said they'd come back at 2 AM when she was asleep, and we could sneak out and go get my herb from them.

2 AM rolls around, our friend was fast asleep. And the dudes roll right up on the dot.
    We head outside, and the dude (we'll call him Faylure) hands me about 5 bucks worth of weed and I give him some cash.

They ask us if we want to have a couple bowls with them. We say yes, and they proceed to drive us deep into a rural area.
    The driver (Ralf) tells us that he smokes on this abandoned road ALL the time, and never has seen any cars, let alone cop cars, go down that road.

So we chill out, go through quite a few bowls, I remember getting out of the car, and seeing a wired fence (which was electrified for whatever reason) and a weird tractor on the other side.
    I told all of them this tractor was where the extra territorials hid from the humans at night. These dudes thought I was fucking weird at this point.

Anyway, I get back in the car, and we pass around a couple more bowls. I seriously lost count at this point. Then out of no where, I look ahead, and see the dark scary woods and say "The cops...they will come out of the woods."

Everyone in the car told me to stfu and stop being paranoid. I was more joking, really. But I still had this gut feeling.

Anyway, we put the weed and bowl away and talk about starting to head out, and go back to my friends house to chill. We roll down the windows to let all the smoke out. All of a sudden, up the road (about 1 mile view from where we were) a pair of bright headlights shines down the street, coming at a fast rate.
    At this point I was like "Oh shit...Oh shit...Oh shit."
    The dudes and my friend said, "Oh dont worry, it's probably just some passer-by, chill out, act natural."

The car eases up closer, and we see it's an SUV. And it stops, across the narrow road, and...you guess it, blue and red lights start flashing, and a huge huge huge spot light is shined directly in our eyes.

The cop gets out, walks up to the car (smoke pouring out of the windows, mind you) and approaches the driver's window. Thankfully, the kid Faylure had lit up a cigarette before we even saw the headlights.

Okay, so this cop was yelling at us, but we didn't seem to realize why at the time. And then, my friend and I in the backseat realized he was yelling over the music that we had BLASTING, but the driver and the Faylure dude in the front, didn't realize this at the time.

So, the cop is yelling at us asking how we're doing tonight, and when we yell back anwsers, he asks if we could turn down the tunes.

He asks us for I.D.s, the driver and passenger dudes give them some, but my friend and I hadn't grabbed any shit when we left besides a few bucks. So, he asks our full names and birthdays and addresses.

He starts with my friend first. She tells him her first and last name. Then he asks for her birthday and she goes, "September....Uh....12th...," and when he asked her for her address she said "I can't remember it..." because she had just moved into a new apartment complex from the town over. And he says "So..you can't remember it...hmmm..." He then turns to me, asks me all my information, and I give it to him carefully after witnessing that obvious trainwreck.

He says. "I'll be right back..." and proceeds to walk to his car and look up our information. The cop is literally about 6-7 feet from the car, windows still down, I just BURST out laughing, I couldn't restrain it anymore. I think I remember the cop turning back and peering at us before he got in his car. Then I said "This cop walks up to our car, with smoke falling out of our windows, our red as shit eyes, we cant comprehend where we live, when our birthdays are, or how loud the music is. We are FUCKED."

I say to my friend how I will react to my parents, going to jail, going to juvie, how my life will be fucked from now on (even though I was 17). The dudes in the front just tell me to stfu, and then we sit in absolute silence for 10 minutes, all nervous as shit.

The cop walks back to the car, and starts talking to the driver about some expired parking ticket that he never did anything about. The kid tells him that he was planning on taking care of it within the next week.

The cop kneels down to our view, looks us all in the eyes a couple times and says, "I don't care if you're drinking, doing drugs, or...er, whatever...I want you to go straight on this road for 2 miles, and get the hell out of my town, and don't come back."

He tells us to have a good night and goes back to his car.

We drive to a different city, and swing back around on the highway, and go to my friends house. We get followed by another COP ironically, who after 5 minutes, passed us because we were going too slow. lololol.

To this day, it still stuns me and is always a great story to tell.

2. I was at Battle of the Bands a couple years ago and I almost got searched by cops (I had a joint and some more weed in my pocket) but I managed to get off by saying I had to get home. All in all, I've been lucky when it comes to cops

3. i was 14 and had snuck out to get drunk and high. i had a couple beers and smoked a couple bowls with my friends when i got a call from my parents. they told me to get my ass home or i would be in trouble. i said i'd be in trouble anyways, so i'm not coming home. after a couple minutes, i decided maybe it was best if i went home. i stashed my glass bowl and a little bud into my bra under a huge hoodie and called my parents back to say i was coming. i start walking and talking, and i'm half way home when my dad says there's someone who wants to talk to me. as soon as i hear "hello this is OFFICER..." i freak out. he tells me to meet him at a carry out i'm right by, and pats me down. didn't find shit! i felt great after that. then i got handcuffed. all he did was bring me home, but if my bowl would have moved a little bit, i would have been caught.

4. long story short... about 6 or 7 years ago i got pulled over in the middle of the night. well, it was my car, but i had let some girl i just met at the party drive it.... of course she had been drinking so the cops arrested her and searched the car. they went through everything and impounded the car, and i had to pick it up the next day... but they didn't find the stinky pipe i had in the glove compartment, because the latch was broken and the cops couldn't figure out how to get it open.

5. not really a close call but when i have to pick up i have to go into the ghetto. i live in vegas so the ghetto is pretty scary. leaving my dealers house one time with a 1/4 on me i saw 3 separate occasions where people were cuffed on the hood of a police car. just scared me when i had to drive past them.

6. ok guys so this one is kinda long too.. the whole night was a train wreck.. this is a couple years ago when i started smoking a lot more than once a week. i was still a lightweight. me and my two friends go into a dugout at a base ball field.

we smoke a blunt and pass around the bowl at the same time... needless to say we were pretty high. so we climb back up the hill and get in the car.

by this time we were pretty fuckin hungry so we stopped at kfc/taco bell but on the way pulling in... my idiot friend drove up on the sidewalk with 2 of his wheels.. the front 2...

after leaving taco bell because we made a scene inside... my friend is driving and slams on the brake because he thinks the light is red... he stops right under it and yells to get out and check the color... i get out and stand next to the open door and yell its green.. he takes off... and stops when he realizes he forgot me...

then we get pulled over.. for a FUCKIN broken taillight... for some reason my friend thought it would be smart to put the pack of cigs that had the weed in it in his asscrack.. as the cops comes up to the window im in the back shitting because i have strict parents and my eyes are red...

the cop asks for the license and registration but.. my friend cant find the registration because its his first time being pulled over..the cop gets agitated and my friend screams HOLD ON A FUCKIN SECOND... so the cop gets tired and goes back to his car... the cop gets on the megaphone aqnd yells to the driver to bring the registration back to his car when he finds it.. im flippin shit and the cop ended up letting us off with a warning i almost shat

7. I was toking out of my pipe at one of my favorite spots in town at 2 in the morning. The spot is a 10 minute hike down a nature trail from my house, and it ends at the top of a hill which overlooks a major street. It's a beautiful spot and the stars seem incredibly bright at this spot for some reason, but I digress

I smoked 4 or 5 bowls and a Black & Mild to my face, so needless to say I was blazed as a motherfucker. I was hungry, so I put the rest of my bud, my pipe, and my lighter in my pocket and started walking to a 24 hour grocery store near the spot. I was maybe 30 yards from the store, when I notice down the street there's a cop driving towards me incredibly slow. I was underage and out past curfew and my eyes were red as sin. The cop parked directly across the street from me, got out, and just stared at me as I kept walking towards the store.

I made it to the store without him saying anything to me, so I ran to the bathroom in the back of the store and chilled for 20 minutes while I got my shit together. I left the store, and when I saw the cop wasn't parked across the street anymore, I RAN home. Then I smoked a bowl in my backyard to calm my nerves :smoking:

8. when i was 16, i was chillin in my room after a couple bowls, my 21 year old brother came in with his friend, c, they proceeded to ask me for a couples bowl for them, and mock me for being high kinda, i let them get the bowls, later me and them smoked cigerattes outside, they were drunk too, then me and his friend left.

we went to 711 to get food, but this was at 1am. we saw the 3 cops by a house on the way there and thought nothing of it we got our shit and was on our way back from 711, my friend was stumbling when them stopped me and him, we were walking. they arrested the dude for being drunk in public cause he was 22, and even tho they knew i was high, they just took be back home and told my dad i was just out after curfew, not that i was high.

good i wasn't holdin then, since then i've been good at not getting caught.

9. lol dude i would never drive with that kid again!

10. I live out in rural area as well as a buddy of mine. We were out the other night, riding our bikes around after smoking some bowls and making hash, when we were stopped by a cop. I have never seen a cop driving by this late, there is just no fucking reason for cops to be out here...nothing ever fucking happens! Keep in mind that I still have my piece, a knife, nug jar full of weed, and this bottle I used to make hash all stuffed into my jacket. So the cop pulls us over for not having lights on our bikes. At this point, I am a little worried due to the fact that I don't have my license on me so he could search me. He ends up just taking our names and addresses and takes off. I was so fucking high it wasn't even funny...so we ended up going to my buddies house and smoking more. :bongin:

11. OMG im stoned and was in need for a thread like this since something happened to me only a few hours ago...

I was smoking a blunt in the woods on a path near my suburban neighborhood... I was smoking way on the trail and I hear two women walking down and talking so I think "These are just housewives they won't saying anything to the cops till they get home and ill be long gone by the time they get home" so stayed so I could continue smoking this blunt (which BTW is was rolled with ome of the best weed I have ever smoked). So I'm smoking away and the women are getting closer and closer so when they turn the corner they're wearing there blue uniforms, i just got walked up on by lady cops.

So i clip the blunt REAL fast and put it into my pocket when it was still a little cherried but i couldn't stop riding so i ride so fast out the woods and onto the side street and i can here them yelling for me to stop and then they call in cars to find me and i just dip into a burger joint and had the best burger and strawberry shake of my life... by the time i got out i figured they were gone so i would ride home. I aw 2 cops on the way home and they bugged me out... i got home and go on the computer to look for this thread :):)

sorry if this was like weird idk im mad stoned

12. So your parents called the cops on you? That's fucked up.

13. A few months ago me and my friend went to this place called the sunks. It used to be a creek like fifty years ago, but now its just grass and it serves as a median through our neighborhood, so there is a street on each side. Cars usualy cant see you unless they are looking down, but overall its kind of a sketchy place to smoke. Anyways, me and her light a joint and were about half way done smoking it when a cop driving by slows way down and starts trying to look at us. We just layed the joint down on the grass, and just kept sitting there and than the cop just drives off. Im not sure why he didnt stop and get out, but it was a close one, and thats the last time i smoked there. Who wants to smoke between two roads anyways??

14. A couple of years ago when I was a senior in high school me and a couple of my boys just copped some bud and we were chillin at our boys house. We always chilled at this house and his mom would always come downstairs to do laundry or something so we didnt have anywhere to twist up. It was like 930 at night and we decided to go to a school parking lot which was down the street from his house for some reason. It seemed like a decent spot because the parking lot was down a long driveway and u couldnt see it from the street because there was a lot of trees in the way. We were gonna twist up there and wait for one of our other friends to meet us there.

So were there in two cars, 3 of my boys in one car and me and 3 of my boys in the other. THe blunts are being rolled in the car im in. Id say about 10 minutes passed before I got a call from the friend that we were waiting for, and he told me that the boys just turned into the driveway leading to the parking lot. Now 2 of my boys are twisting up on books on their laps and we have a blunt already rolled. I look to the side and see the cop car and so does everyone else in the car. So without any warning my friend that was driving reverses out of the spot and fucking drives right past the cop. We speed out of the parking lot and take a right then we take another right onto a street that loops around. One of my boys that was in the car lived on the street so my boy driving pulls into his driveway and parks. By this time my boys that were twisting up had hidden the bud and the blunt that was already rolled up got tossed into a box of coca cola cans.

We can see the street from his driveway and we see a cop car driving slow and he turns onto the street were on and stops in front of my boys house. My boy that lived there was freaking out because both of his parents were home but i dont think they saw anything though. So anyways the cop comes up to the drivers side and starts talking to the driver. Asking him wat we were doing down there and if we were drinking or smoking. My boy tells him that we were waiting for our friend and we werent doing anything illegal. My friend just came from poland near the end of junior year so his english wasnt that great and hes kinda stuttering. The cop asks him why he was talking like that and he told him he just moved from poland. After a couple more questions he turns around and leaves. He didnt even ask for IDs.

After that we called our boys that stayed in the parking lot and met up with them and our boy that called us to tell us about the cops. The dudes that stayed in the parking lot didnt even have to talk to the cops cuz they chased after us. We smoked a couple blunts and chilled. But for some reason we couldnt find the blunt that we threw in the box

15. HAHAHA holy fuck. thats intense man.

16. I have posted this before, but I'll post it again for the sake of keeping this thread going.

(Kinda long)

This happened like two-three months ago.

I was riding in a jeep with 5 other "friends", we were headed to go smoke a couple of blunts. A couple of blocks away from where we planned to smoked, we get pulled over for having to many passengers in the car and mainly because of our moronic friend who was sitting on top of the back seat of the car, basically hanging out of it(the top was down). (We told the dumbass to sit down because of the cops, but he choice not to listen to us.)

So as I see the cop pulling a U-turn and lighting up his sirens, I spring into action. I take the two dime sacks out of my pocket, take my shoe off and place the bags under the sole of my shoes. I couldn't quite get my shoe completely back on though and since the back seat was packed, it was a struggle to get it on. The cop saw me struggling and asked me what I was doing, I replied I was tying my shoe. He kept a mental note of it, I assume. After talking to the driver in private. The cop instructed all of us to get out of the car 1 by 1. My moronic friend who we got pulled over because got out 1st. The cop told us that he had the right to search us because he saw tiny pieces of weed on the floor of the car. My moronic friend was to stupid to even hide the bud before we got pulled over and the cop found it on him. He got cuffed.

While he was getting cuffed this is when my other friend who is a real good friend of mine, lets call him M, went into motion and carefully took the two dime sacks out of his pocket and stuck it in his boxers real slick like w/o letting the cop see him and perfect timing because the cop called back up and they just arrived. It was 1 K9 Unit, and two other cop cruisers. M got searched next and according to him while the cop was frisking him the bags fell to his knees, but since he had skinny jeans on the cop wasn't able to feel them. They didn't find anything on him. :hello: I thought he was fucked for sure.

The passenger in the front seat also had a bag on him, but hid it some where in the car and the cops weren't able to find it. My other friend got searched to, but he had nothing on him. I was left last and my heart was racing. The cop frisked me and searched my pockets. He told me to take my shoes off and kick my feet back.(He knew I was fucking around with my shoes earlier) I took my left shoe off 1st and kicked my foot back. He searched my sock and then slammed my shoe against the concrete so if anything was stuck by the top it would come down. I then took my right shoe(where i placed the bud) off and kicked my foot back, he searched my sock and then *MOMENT OF SILENCE* he slammed my shoe against the pavement and looked at my shoes and NOTHING! He didn't find it. I was literally speechless. I was so relieved I put my shoe back on and sat on the curb as the happiest man alive. The cops took our information and we left.

I don't talk to the kid who got cuffed anymore btw.

17. You've Been hit By A Smooth Criminal. :p

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ex30DYwQlHU"]YouTube - Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal[/ame]

LoL. I just thought your last part of your post was funny and I couldn't resist.:D

18. I got another story that happened this past year.

I was chillin with my boy on the 3rd floor of my house. He lived up there and I lived on the first floor. So anyways we were chillin, smoking some bowls before i had to leave for work. I didnt feel like taking the bus so I asked him if he could bring me to work and Id hook him up with a free sandwich (I worked at Subway). So he says yea and we chill for another 30 minutes and then we bounce. We get into his car and hes "like did I bring my weed?" cuz he was gonna go to his friends house after he dropped me off. So he checks his pockets and he doesnt have his bowl or his bud but he says watever cuz he was gonna drink at his boys house anyways.

So were pull into the street and we see someone running towards the car but my boy doesnt notice till were already driving away. We turn onto a main street and were driving towards the high way when he sees a cop behind us. The cop pulls us over and theres two in the car. They come up to the windows and tell us both to get out and empty our pockets. They ask if we have anything illegal on us and we say no. They search us both. Then they handcuffed him and put him in the back of the car. About 3 more cars pull up and they tell me to get in the back of one. So were both sittin in the cars and the cops are askin us questions. I guess there was an armed robbery in a house on my street and my friends car matched the description of the car they got away in.

So at this point im about 30 minutes late for work and I can hear my phone vibrating cuz its on top of the car. And the cops wont let me call my job to tell them wats happening. Next thing I know I see anther cop car park across the street with someone in the back. I guess it was the victim or a witness. The tell me to get out of the car so the person can ID me. The cop shines a flashlight in my face so the guy can get a better look but I didnt look like one of the suspects. THen i see my boy get out of the car and I see the cop in the front seat give a thumbs up. In my head im thinking o man hes fucked. Which I found kinda funny because my boy has really bright orange hair so unless the suspect was a ginger it couldnt have been him. But luckily neither of us got arrested.

Then I called my job and my boss and told them wat happened so I didnt get fired. The cops didnt even explain wat was going on though. We heard about the armed robbery the next day. And my boy said the cops threatened to stick a flashlight up his ass if he didnt shut up.

19. Ok i got one.

Many years ago when i was 16 me and two friends (and a kid i didnt know) just picked up a quad and a cigar we went to this place in my neighborhood back in the woods that seemed straight at the moment. you could still see some houses but not very well. It was also superbowl sunday btw so me and my friends were gonna get high and watch the game. since we only had one cigar i put about 5 gs in it and rolled it up. We started smoking and laughing and talking and shit not suspecting a thing. about a quarter way thru the blunt everyone was baked already and luckily the one kid idk saw the cop working his way thru the woods. I froze for a second having to decide wether to run or try to hide the shit. Me and my best friend ran like mad and i still had the blunt in my hand hit it a couple more times flicked it and ditched the rest of the weed. the pussy kid i didnt know just stood there. The cop started yelling at us to stop and shit like they always do. We ran for about a mile with the pig chasing far behind us we lost him at the other end of the neighborhood. Then we got my dad to drive us back to my friends house and on the way back we saw the pussy in handcuffs along with a k9 suv. lol we got really fucking lucky wouldnt it suck to be chased down and attacked by a fucking german shepard.