Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Close Encounters of the Third Kind...watching it stoned??

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by iggy0075, Jun 22, 2013.

1. Anyone know if that's a good movie to watch stoned?  I plan on smoking when I start the movie and try and take small hits throughout, and I've never seen the movie also.  

I'll be home  watching on a Blu-Ray Directors cut and I have a 60" tv and surround sound so i'm set there. Not worried about freaking out or anything like that, pretty excited.   Just hope it doesn't get boring or whatever, if that makes any sense haha.  

Just blazed, about to eat some buffalo chicken pizza, then wait until sunset and start the movie.

As you can tell I'm blazed ha, thanks for any tips/ideas

2. It's radical :smoke:

3. never seen it but if something like this starts happening it probably ain't real

[​IMG]

but when you start dreaming of shit like this It probably is real

[​IMG]  [​IMG] [​IMG] [​IMG]