Close encounter with the 5o

Discussion in 'General' started by Weebie, Oct 6, 2007.

1. Fucking cops man.. I really hate cops, but there are a few that are good but i hate cops.

Let me just start off by saying I was drunk and high as a motha fucka at the time this was going on... We were outside in a parking lot, pretty close to where I live hot boxing my friend's car. We were in it for about 15 minutes smoking a good amount.... We reaked off weed but when we got outa the car one of the kids lit up a cigar so it kinda masked the scent. But we were walking across the street and a cop pulls up... We were all smoking cigs or cigars and he asked us if we had been smokin weed but we denied of course. I was kinda tweakin out cuz I was carrying and I already got a DUI I can't get this drug charge.
    He asked us to pull everythin out of our pockets and he asked us if he could pat us down. The kid that wasn't carrying let the cop pat him down, but when he asked me I said I just don't feel comfortable getting patted down lol... He said alright, I can't make you..
    I was so fucking happy it went my way for ONCE!!! I'm not smoking around this parking lot anymore...

Even tho this cop let us go I still say FUCK COPS. ;)

2. rights are a beautiful thing... if only everyone knew how to use them