Close Calls

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MarijuanaTM, Jan 24, 2014.

1. Background Info: my mom know that i smoke and she lets me, but my dad completely despises it because he used to be in the navy.Me and my friend (@incognito) were in the basement playin ps4 and had a coupple grams hidden in the couch cu we were gonna smoke later (it wreaks btw). My dad came down to do laundry and he comes up to us and says, "whats that smell, smells like skunk". Me and my frien look at eachother and start cracking up and say "idk". He continues to try to find the source of the smell while me and my friend are freaking out until he finally gives up and goes upstairs we spray a shitload of axe and wait for him to go to bed and take bong rips😊:Smoking:

• Like Like x 1
  2. Let me hear some of your guys' close calls with parents, cops, etc. keep this thread going:Smoking:

3. Good times. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

4. ahh.. to be 16 again. 

• Like Like x 2
  5. Mom grew when I was in grade school so it was never too weird.

6. One time when I was about 15, maybe 16, I smoked with some of my buddies and then we had my friend Nick's dad drive us somewhere. The whole car ride varied between awkward silence and random laughing by one of us until Nick's dad said, "Smells like someone's been puffing on the wacky tobacky." We all started dying from laughter but he got super pissed he was like, "Stop fucking laughing! Are you guys stoned right now!?" To this day my friends and I still laugh when we say wacky tobacky.

• Like Like x 1
  7. [quote name="foxforcefive" post="19396588" timestamp="1390544734"]One time when I was about 15, maybe 16, I smoked with some of my buddies and then we had my friend Nick's dad drive us somewhere. The whole car ride varied between awkward silence and random laughing by one of us until Nick's dad said, "Smells like someone's been puffing on the wacky tobacky." We all started dying from laughter but he got super pissed he was like, "Stop fucking laughing! Are you guys stoned right now!?" To this day my friends and I still laugh when we say wacky tobacky.[/quote]So you're 16 and 3/4 now?Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 1
  8. I was dating this girl for about a year and I showed her bud and a that. She used to be a church girl, straight As, total perfection. New Year's Eve (going into 2012) she smoked for the first time and we started smoking regularly since then.
    Anyways, she started rebeling from her insane church parents and all that. One of the rules for her and I being allowed to date was no drugs allowed. And we never followed it, simply cause we were careful. Well one day we smoked before going to her house (no one was there for several hours after we got there) and her mum had bought two drug tests. she forced us to take them and we were scared shitless.

we passed. With flying colours. Never did take a chance like that. But once we passed she never tested us again.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

9. Actually I'm 25. I still keep in contact with my high school buddies and we chill as often as we can, and every now and then we talk about that day and crack up, but thanks for being on the lookout dude.

10. [quote name="foxforcefive" post="19396863" timestamp="1390547876"]Actually I'm 25. I still keep in contact with my high school buddies and we chill as often as we can, and every now and then we talk about that day and crack up, but thanks for being on the lookout dude.[/quote]Lol man I'm just playin with yaSent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

11. It was a couple years ago and I was visiting my family while they were vacationing at this camp they went to every year and at the time my cousin had never smoked before and I only really had like 1.5 and a shitty little bowl so me and him woke up early in the morning (like 5am) he was really paranoid about it so we walked across the camp and were chilling over by the drive way to get into the camp feeling like no one walks over that far and that no one uses the drive way except for the people there he felt alright so I packed the bowl and he wasn't smart enough to light it so I had to do it for him and so in the middle of smoking a bowl I shit you not a cop car comes out of the drive way and my cousin freaks out and throws my bowl into the woods behind us and hops behind a tree that fell down and the cop car just turns around and drives off he was just turning around and being a broke 15 year old 2 hours away from home I was pissed because I lost my last bowl pack and never found the pipe he threw but after that we went out on like a paddle boat and the pond we were on had an incredible view and it was just a great day in the end. Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. My folks are fine with me puffing on the 'Wacky Tobacky' lolol. But anywhoo my close-call experience was at my best friends house. It was about 10am and we were waking and baking in his basement and I was ripping the bowl and his mom walks in his room in the basement and sees me hitting the bowl and immediately says"

"WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU'RE COOL!!?!", "WHERES THE REEEFER!?!!" Lolol

my friend (the son of the angry mother) turned to me and said 'duuuude what are you dooooing' LMFAO like he tried throwing me under the bus because he didnt wanna get in trouble but he was so high he couldn't lie for shit lol.

• Like Like x 1
  13. ^^ that's cold lol Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

14. So my mom and step dad took my little brother to a party and while they were gone I scored a sack of middies and decided to blow in the garage like usual. 20 minutes in and a bowl and a half later I'm fried off my ass. My mom calls and is like open the garage door. I'm like where are you and she's like I'm in the driveway. So I panic and I'm like wtf and I ditch my bowl and open the garage. My mom gets out and she's like why does it smell like weed in here and I'm like idk but I'm playing it cool. She eventually thinks a skunk got in the garage and I got off the hook lol. Ended up getting caught 4 days later.Sent from my Nexus S 4G using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. At my old highschool me and like 3 people were seshing with a bubbler in this fenced off, janitors only area that went under the school that you could reach from the outside. Pretty cool spot but one day the janitor came out and we all ducked behind these boxes while he was unloading shit from a wheelbarrow. I had just had surgery on my leg/knee so it was really hurting and starting to give out because i was doing this awkward crouch because my knee couldnt really bend too well... he left before i fell and didnt notice us so weproceeded to finish our lil sesh and go back to whatever the hell we were doing before.

16. One christmas break I was staying at my friend's place and we would smoke from dawn till dusk and just game in between for days one end. One morning I woke up to the door bell ringing and no one was answering so I looked outside (and we had passed out smoking an hour or two before that and left the window open) and it was a freakin copper. So I started flippin shit, closed the window, shouted at my buddie to wake up and go answer the door hah. I waited for him to come back; the cop had come to tell us that my buddie's schizophrenic uncle had run away and they found him trying to trade things for food at Mac D's a couple miles away ahahahah!

17. one time my girlfriend and i were in the back of her car at around 2am and we weren't supposed to be parked where we were, since it was illegal but we figured we wouldn't be seen..
    we had probably 5g if pot on the seat next to us but it was in a mason jar in another a can with the rest of my smoking stuff
    things heated up between us and we started making out a lot and then she was about to give me head when the cops showed up with a bright ass flashlight (fucking cock-blockers) and made me get out of the car, he looked in my eyes and smelt my breath and hands and the car and everything
    and i guess while the cop was doing this my gf took the can while going to get her shirt and shoved it under the seat haha (thought it was smooth af)
    but right after he was done inspecting me he asked my girlfriend questions and asked if we had anything in the car, of course we said no, but he looked suspicious
    then another cop car showed up and we thought we were fucked but they just wanted to check if things were okay haha

we ended up going into a walmart parking lot and smoking there

• Like Like x 1