Close calls

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by stacysmom, Nov 28, 2013.

1. Hahaha such a close call last night!
    So I'm home for the holidays and my parents are gone for the day so I get insanely high in my old bedroom but my mom decides to come home as I'm loading up my bong.
    She goes wow it smells weird in here "hey why does it smell so weird" I go "huh what does it smell like?"
    She says "it smells really stinky like kinda earthy idk"
    I said "oh well I found some rotten vegetables in the fridge and threw them away that's probably it"
    My mom goes "yeah your probably right"
    Then she asks me to come down and talk to her and she sees my eyes and gos "oh my gosh poor baby your allergies are so bad that your eyes are red AND half closed"
    "Do you want me to but you some allergy medicine when I go out?"
    I sniffle and slur " yes mom that would really help"
    Then she leaves and my heart finally stops beating 10000 BPM hahaha can't believe how ignorant parents are sometimes!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. #2 RooksYR, Nov 28, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 28, 2013
    welp, there go any hopes of your mother secretly smoking weed.

3. Hahaha hey I still got a good chance with my dad tho!

4. One time in high school I stayed up really late playing video games and got hungry so I went to grab something to eat. My grandpa was in the kitchen and he saw how bloodshot my eyes were. He drug tested me the very next morning. This was several years before I even started smoking. That dude was on top of it. 

5. Mom may be ignorant, but she had you scared/freaked out badly.

6. Dang good thing you didn't smoke then cuz you would've been screwed!

7. You have no idea! I literally thought my life was about to end!

8. Fucking right. I would've been out on the streets for sure. 

9. Haha tight

10. Definitely thought that's where I was gonna be for thanksgiving!

11. It was around 11 at night and I decided to go out and have a joint. Well I managed to smoke it, but when I got back to the house my dad had locked the doors and gone to bed. The only way to get his attention was to through stones at their window. Around 15 minutes later I got his attention and he opened the door. I then had to bullshit, saying I needed some fresh air for a bit, because I couldn't walk past him due to the smell. He questioned it, but then went back up to his room. I finally got to upstairs washed my hands and sprayed myself with deodorant, and he walks in turns the light on and see that my eyes a red as fuck. I managed to say I was feeling a bit ill and tired, he believed it but looked very suspicious. After that he went to bed and I had a great time ;) 

12. Hahaha yay for ignorant parents!

13. WOO! Free allergy medicine. Thanks mom!

14. Lol im sure she was just fucking with you. Most people know what weed smells like and why your eyes are red. Im sure she put two and two together.

Sent from my SGH-I337M using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Momma knows

16. Hahaha my dad came barging into my room one night after I was smoking kief. I have this febreeze spray, a ceiling fan and blow all the hits straight out the window. First thing he says "you been *pretends to hit joint* in here?" I'm not gonna lie cause it was kinda obvious but he didn't really care, just didn't want my mom to find out. Oh yeah I toke with my dad hahah

IG: Chief_THC

17. Goddamn people
    Fucking
    Step
    Outside
    Your parents could potentially get it trouble for this, and regardless it's their house. Just smoke outside rather than sitting all paranoid and not enjoying yourself

Sent from my ST26a using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. dude your mom totally knows you smoked weed. looking at what she said, she knows. she just played along for some reason and let you slide. just be happy you got a cool mom who let you go easy.

19. She knows. How the hell would parents not know their child smokes in their house?