Close calls?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by bluntsoverbowls, Jan 24, 2013.

1. Just wondering about some close calls you've had with your parents cops or anyone else that wouldn't like you smoking and how u got away with it

2. hi, I was parked at a dock one time smoking a bowl seen a cop car in my rear view. I put the bowl away quickly. Officer came up noticed I was wearing a marijuana leaf pendant and asked me if he could search my vehicle. I told him just because I have a marijuana leaf pendant necklace doesn't give you lawful permission to search. And a couple more cop cars arrived but I was able to drive away.

3. A party I was at got busted; had about five joints rolled in my pocket and was smoking one as the cops entered the house (large party) I quickly ditched it over the balcony and went down the steps to the front door which had cops everywhere talking to people. Me and my friend tried to slip out unnoticed, but we were forced back inside by this cop that was acting like a total douche and berating me for trying to leave.

After that, I thought I was going to get searched and busted for sure when this other cop was checking my I.D. and asking me a bunch of questions. My stoned ass managed to answer them halfway decently. Once he realized I wasn't under the influence (far as he could tell) he let me go and we dipped out as fast we could. Biggest close call i've had.

4. Like my sophomore year in highschool me and 3 other friends were cruising around in my one friends car he had just gotten his license. But anyway we were smoking a chillum and ended up getting pulled over, so I put the weed and chillum in between my belt and body thank god the cop didnt smell anything and we were all scared shitless which ruined our high. But he had too many people in the car so the cop had to drive 2 of us to our friends house and I was one to ride in the officers car with weed and a chillum on me lol he had no clue and we got home safe.

5. Me and my cousin were chilling at his house (strict brown parents) and his mom started spraying febreeze, saying it smelled like skunk. We thought we were done for, but we just played along and it worked out. Could have gotten realll ugly.

6. during my junior year, i lived about half a mile away from the high school. I usually smoke a .5 joint on the way but I decided fuck it, I'm going to twist up a 1g swisher. It was a pretty windy day but I had my cologne and winterfresh on hand too. The path I take is on a busy main road. Halfway through the blunt, I noticed a cop car stop while I was walking. I hid the blunt behind my back and looked at him. He had 2 juveniles (probably skipping school) in the back already...rolled down his windows and asked me if I wanted to hop in passenger to ride to school. I shook my head but he said come on. I was like fuck, walked towards the door but flicked my blunt on the road. He didnt see me and he drove off as soon as i closed the door. 3 seconds later...damn son, you smell loud. I said, damn yall boys smokin good. my attempt to redirect the cause of the odor failed and i was searched at school. good thing I always bring enough to smoke on my trips. they just confiscated my purple lighter, which i grabbed on the way to class. lol at the resource officer thinking i innocently walked through a cloud of smoke.