Close calls with the law and weeeed!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by StickyGreen1, Aug 24, 2012.

1. My Story
    I was in my local village in the UK and i had just under and oz in my pocket when i spotted a high visable jacket in a car slowing down as it went past me, at this point i was rolling a spliff.. After about 2 mins the car came back around and stopped me, i put the joint in my backpocket as well as all the weed in there (It was smelly, Blue Cheese) When he stopped me he asked if i was just rolling a dooby and i said yes but i thew it in the bin, he said to me that he could smell cannibis on me and it was a strong smell and then he said to me, dont do it again.. Without turning out my pockets or anything.. Result :p

2. lucky man, in my hometown in Wyoming in the states I had a similar experience... except i got taken in for less than one gram.

3. Swerv

This shit just happened to me last night. So i was riding around with me and my girl and i tell her to pull in the Stop & Shop Parking lot, its around 11:30 pm. We've smoked there before and nothing happens so we thought it was cool.

We park and i go into the trunk get the bong and set it down by my feet. Now mind you this parking lot is huge and it's kind of like 3 different sections. We are in the 3rd section with no other cars even near us.

I start breaking up the weed and look up and see the 5-0 driving by, my heart started beating like 6 times a second. I threw the weed down and acted mad chill, telling my girl to act calm dont drive away or bug out. I whipped out my phone and started acting like we were arguing.

The cop then parks like 15 yards way is facing us. So now she takes her phone out a pretends to show me something. Im mad calm on the outside but in my head im like FUCK, jailtime and fines. Im done

So, after about 3 long ass minutes of the cop waiting for us to break he just slowly leaves. We waited a few minutes just to be sure the cop wasnt waiting for us to leave then he'll attack. I hopped out threw my shit in the trunk and dipped.

Never goin back there to smoke.

I won

4. So, my buddies and I having a smoking spot underneath a bridge behind our college baseball stadium. It's pretty sketchy but we have had only one close call...

It was like any other night, we walked down to the bridge around 1AM to go have a little sesh. After smoking a couple bowls, we emerge from under the bridge pretty baked and start heading back to our dorm. As we turn the corner behind the baseball stadium, suddenly there's a cop walking towards us. My buddy Paul starts creating conversation with us, trying to make it less suspicious even though I knew for a fact we all wreaked. As we approach the cop, hes just looking at us, probably wondering why we were out so late. Fortunately for us, the cop walks right on past not even saying a word. After we turned the corner, we sprinted as fast as we could back to the dorm. I still can't believe he just walked right on past.

5. Last night i had a 1/4 on me and i was walking back from a friends, i see an ambulance up ahead and im getting closer and realize theres also 4 police cars, police everywhere and im shittin it, theres no other way, i was mad stoned already and could barely walk straight, i pulled a confused face as i approaced and saw a guy on a stretcher, then i just looked away and tried to focus on walking in a straight line, they didn't say shit. it wigged me out though

6. I was smoking up in the park with two friends. I was trying to be sneaky, suggested we move to a more isolated area of the public park, but they insisted that they liked this spot and that it was chill.. (Stoners :rolleyes:)

I see this dude standing up on the top of the hill looking down at us on the phone. Didn't think anything of it, because we had done this countless times before and weren't being rowdy/loud/obnoxious at all, but then I saw him quickly turn around after he realised I was glaring at him.

I knew he called the cops, but my friends didn't believe me so I quietly put my shit away and just chilled. So what happens? A cruiser pulls up and this cop gets out and waltzes over, they put their shit away, and she's like "I had a call that you guys were smoking illegal drugs in this park?"

So me, being the liar that I am, casually explains that we were smoking cigarettes and that maybe he confused it with a joint because we had light music playing & we're teens. She says "Ok, but if you ever are here maybe just go somewhere a little more private so it doesn't happen again."

LOL.

7. Haha cool storys :)

8. one time i was driving around with my big brother and a ounce of hindu kush on me. well we got pulled over by the cops and were super nervous (i was 17 my big brother was 22) the car smelt like serious dank so i was sure the cop was gonna check us and the car , but he didnt he just chilled and let us go on with our lives . lol all he had to do was say "sir step outta your car" ad check us. and we wouldve been locked up really glad he didnt

9. Just now after I picked up a cop car pulled around the corner and parked a few yards down from where we were. Turns out it was for a family across the road. Sketchy lol

10. lol last month it was 10am and first thing i wanted to do was get weed, so i go to the top of my road and call my dealer, waiting a couple minutes and i see a female cop walking towards me on the otherside of the street, i don't have anything on me besides money so im not worried yet, im worried that he's gunna come round the corner and drop off right in front of her, luckily she was too far down the road to see when he arrived haha gave him a heads up though