Close Calls When Getting High?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Makeshift BONGZ, Dec 7, 2014.

1. What are some of your 'close calls' when getting stoned? Whether it's a parent walking in, cops pulling up on you, or simply almost killing yourself, please share your stories!

Ill share one of mind, where I magically somehow get out of being screwed haha.

When I was 16, I was with my friend who just got a new truck. We were on a mission to christen it, the only way we knew how....Anyway we pulled over to the side of a road at night and sparked 2 fat bowls.

After that I was very stoned and the truck's old battery died on us and we had no way to get a jump.
    But we had a brand new qt of dank and made the best of this bad situation, continuing to smoke for another 30 mins straight.

I was so damn baked at this time I could barely function. The truck was boxed to the max as we see the harrowing blue and reds of the police cruiser. I reacted immediately and threw the bong under a blanket in the back and we each had a eighth jammed in our pockets. Uh oh.

This part of the story is hilarious actually. The cop walks up as soon as he can. My friend rolled down the driver side window (theyre manual) and I shit you not, you can see the smoke cloud pour out and hit him in the face hahaha! Now I laugh, but back then I was panicking like never before.

I recognize the officer as the one from my school as he sniffs the lingering smoke cloud with a questionable look on his face...Oh damn..its over.

But its really not...

The cop asked probably 12 times if there was any marijuana. We said no and denied him a search and for whatever reason, he let it go. He told us about the 'stupid shit' he did as a kid and to be careful next time. I still cant recall the fine details but he ended up giving us a jump for the battery and told us to go home! Neither of us can believe it to this day.

Life lesson definitely learned. No other cop I know would EVER do that and don't expect it to happen to you. I got lucky that time but definitely learned about smoking safely and not getting caught.

Now who else has a good story?

2. Last summer me and a friend were tenting out in the woods across the street from my house. It was the woods behind a mason temple so he parked his car in the parking lot, which was privately owned, and illegal to park in I guess. So it was really humid and uncomfortable, an my friend had to shit (lol), so we decided to go back to my house. It was around 3 am. So before we went back to my house we smoked a joint in his car with the windows down. After that I began to roll another. Had all the weed ground up, about to roll, and bam, flashing blue lights approach from the rear of the car. I put all the shit on my lap under his seat, took his bowl and grinder and threw it down on the ground. Now I don't know why we did this next part, but my friend thinking it would be a good plan says, "put the seat back, pretend you're asleep!" So I did. The cop inevitably walks up and knocks on the window. We pretend to be groggy as if he had just woken us up. We told him we were camping in the woods and we came back to go back to my house. He called both of our parents and by this time there was another officer there for whatever reason. Really sketchy. But since both of our parents knew we were camping, and I lived right across the road, he just told us to go home.

Another time, with the same friend, I stupidly threw a full bag of mcdonalds trash out the window, and it hit the car behind us. He had just recently got his license back after having it taken away for a month. After driving around for a while a cop pulled us over and said he got a call about us throwing trash out the window. My friend some talked his way out of having people in his car when his 6 months weren't up, and told the officer that some trash blew out the window when we had all the windows open, and that he stopped afterward and picked up what he could. The cop was like "okay, we'll I'm going to follow you, drive me to the spot were you threw the trash out. So instead of going to the actual spot, (we didn't actually pick up any of the trash), he stopped on the side of the road where there was little to no trash and showed the cop. He ended up letting us go too

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. Opened this thread (again) and almost read it while stoned. 

Whew, dodged a bullet.   :smoking:

4. One day I sat on my porch with a rolled up blunt and I sparked it. I live in the cuts so its usually not busy and really quiet. Usually I did have caution with cars but around 5-6 it gets real busy (people coming home from work) so I usually just smoke and act like there are no cars because it'd be impossible to hide. The next day I walked into English class baked AF. My teacher called me over and asked me where I lived, I told her what street and she said she saw me yesterday and her brothers my neighbor. She didn't say anything about the blunt she act's like nothing. I don't know if this was a "close call" because she couldn't have done anything but still.

5. It was last Thursday night at 10.30pm, I was in the entrance of a corn field with my dealer (we are bros, I'll call him S) and he was sparking a spliff. We were talking about random stuff when a car flashing orange lights came from a street ahead right to us and went to the opposite road (probably to a pub because some people there were noisy). When it took the turn we noticed it was the local police.

Me: Dude that was the police

S: Yeah let's go deeper into the field

*we walk a bit far away so people couldn't notice us, but apparently it wasn't enough*

so like 5 minutes later we see the car unexpectably come back this way and this time take the turn at the street at our left. But at soon as they turn they nailed and went back and pointed the lights towards us.
    5 seconds go by and we obviously realized they noticed us, since it was dark and late at night so it was suspicious as fuck.

S: Shit we're fucked

( he had about 15gs in his crotch, I had 2 in my pockets, by this time my heart is racing because it's my first encounter with the police and I was pretty high already)

Me: Fuuck..

But then I realized I had to act normal so with my high powers I decided to talk to S about random shit like we were just hanging out there casually and proceed to spark a cig.
    At this point the cops were pointing at us for about 15 secs, but then drove back and went on their way.
    We were so fucking relieved, but now pretty paranoid so we decided to head home. I lay in my bed and thought about it for a while then decided to spark one more and went to bed happy that I didn't get caught.

Sent from space using a banana

That's not really a close call. You were straight up busted. The cop just decided not to be a dick lol.

7. The first time I smoked with one of my friends we were smoking a bowl in my detached garage that is used for mostly storage. My dad would be home any minute so we were trying to not take long and we started talking and I guess I was so baked I didn't hear my dad pull up and we had to go in through the basement and brush our teeth real quick and chill for the rest of the night. We were so fucking lucky we didn't get our asses beat.

8. Madre walked in while I was busting up weed one time.
    Asked what I was doing. Told her I was clipping my fingernails. She bought it bc I had a pair of tiny scissors on the table and sandpaper on my desk.

Sent from my SCH-S968C using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. me and two of my friends were smoking a couple bowls at a spot right near my house and we decided to go back to my house and smoke there. when we were walking down a road right next to my house and a cop pulls onto the road and he sees us and drives by really slow and is staring at us but he goes to the end of the street and turns back around. By the time he got back next to us we were at the corner of my front yard and he tells us to stop so we did and he gets out of the car and comes over and asks where we were coming from. we told him we were walking to my house from a friends house and then he wrote down all of our names numbers and addresses and tells us that we fit the description of a couple kids that were shoplifting at a store that was on pretty much the other side of town and to sit on the ground. we sat there for like ten minutes until he finally came back and asked to search my bag and i started getting nervous then because i had a bubbler and a grinder full of bud in it but i said no and he asked what was in it so i said a sweatshirt and stuff from school but he kept asking to look in it and i kept saying no. after that he told us to wait while he called to get a better descripition so he went back in his car and just sat there and did nothing until three more cop cars showed up. once they were there, there was like 6 or 7 cops all just standing around us and then one of our friends drives by and sees us and he just started laughing. the original cop that stopped us finally called and like five minutes after hanging up told us we were fine and we could go. we wnt back into my house and all the cop cars were still just parked right near my yard so we went in the backyard and smoked two more bowls near where they were parked since we were on the other side of the fence and they couldnt see us

10. Back when I was 16 I slept over with all of my older cousins after thanksgiving dinner. I brought some weed and some others had weed too so we decided to smoke and drink from all the alcohol that was left over from the thanksgiving family party. As my cousin is pouring us all drinks and I'm packing a bowl, my uncle comes downstairs, sees all the alcohol and weed on the table, and just tells us that we are being too loud and we should go in the basement or the garage. I was panicking while it was happening but after my uncle went back to bed me and all my cousins started laughing our asses off for the rest of the night. It was a great night and I felt like I was really accepted by my older cousins.

Wanna smerk a berl???