Close Call...............

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by MARIA, Apr 26, 2006.

1. OK......SO ONE WHERE I WORK PRETTY MUCH EVERYONE GETS HIGH......I CLOSE SO EVERYNIGHT WE LEAVE AT AROUND 11:30 ON THE WEEKDAYS(IT WAS A WEEKDAY).........SO AFTER WORK MY GIRLS BROTHER COMES TO PICK US UP......HIS LAZY ASS DID NOT WANT TO GET OUT OF THE CAR TO ROLL US A JOINT WHILE WE WERE FINSHING UP...........SO WE JUST WAITED AND TOOK OUT A TRAY SO HE CAN ROLL IT IN THE CAR........HE TOOK OUT A QUARTER AND STARTED BREAKING IT UP..........THEN A FUCKING COP CAR PULLS IN..........SHIT.........NOW EVERYTIME A COP PULLS IN WE JUST SAY THAT WE WERE JUST LEAVING CAUSE WE HAD JUST GOT OUT OF WORK......WELL WE COULDNT GET THE SHIT HIDDEN FAST ENOUGH SO WE JUST DROVE OFF......PUT THE SHIT UNDERNEATH THE PASANGER SIDE SEAT.........THEY OF COURSE PULL US OVER............WE TELL THEM THAT WE WERE JUST GETTING SITUATED CAUSE THERE WAS NOT A LOT OF ROOM IN THE BACKSEAT.........THEY SAY THAT OL'BOY LOOKS SUSPIOUS SO THEY TAKE HIM OUT AND SEARCH HIM........THEN THEY TELL US THEY HAVE TO TAKE A LOOK AROUND.........THEY NEVER TELL US TO GET OUT OF THE CAR SO WE JUST STAY PUT.......THEY LOOK ALL UNDER THE DRIVERS SEAT(HIS SEAT) ON THE SEAT ON THE DASH AND SHIT............THE DIDNT FIND ANYTHING SO THEY LET US GO..........DANM..........THAT WAS CLOSE..............WE WERE ALL SHITING BRICKS..........WE WENT TO MY PLACE AND SMOKED A JOINT TO CALM US DOWN...............

2. wow sounds pretty intense, glad nothing happened

cops SERIOUSLY need to mind their own business, damn. What kind of job is it if you dont mind me asking? i work in a warehouse during summer time(good pay for sweatshop atmosphere haha) and just about everyone there is either a highschool drop out or never went to college (many 20-28 yr olds) and they pretty much all most

some even go outside and smoke on lunch breaks, pretty chill place, supervisors leave us alone and stuff and we can listen to music on the job

Back to the topic, good thing he didnt make you all get out to search and also good there wasnt any shake under the seat....speaking of that, i should prolly clean out my truck this weekend

3. i know mine, if that was to me

4. I don't smoke in cars so I'm always alright.

5. yea man......i work at Mcdonalds.......yea fast food........it sucks but it pays for my habits.........so it is all good.....hahaha....

6. free food too :yummy:

7. thank you so much.

8. to close a call for me, good job getting away

9. If you get pulled over, and your not the driver they can't do shit to you, you just have to know your rights, its how im not in jail..BTW:I have been arrested for nothing, NOTHING. !!!FUCK THE POLICE!!! :smoke:

10. yea man i hear you......but if they would of searched all of us i had shit in my mother fucking pocket........and i thought if it was in the car, everyone in the car goes to jail..........since they really have no proff of whos it is............

11. Looking suspicious isn't probable cause for a search. That may be one of the reasons it was suggested that you know your rights. I agree with the suggestion. It'll make us all feel a bit safer, I think... :cool: