Close Call

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by jesusTheZebra, Aug 17, 2004.

1. alright me and three of my friends wnated to smoke a blunt but we didnt have anywhere to go.so, we decided to into one of our other friends van/camper thing that he leves unlocked.so me and chris were in the back seat getting ready to light that blunt up while mike and cody were getting in the front.well, we were in the parking lot of these apartments that my friend lives at (the one whose van it was)and awe see head lights coming.i think oh its just a car let it pass.but then when it got closer i looked out the window and saw that it was a cop.by thin time cody and mike were gone and they left the van door open.so im watching the cop carand it stops.and by this time its like 10 feet away and the van door is wide open.so i jumped out the door and just took off running the other way.(the cops are already looking for me plus were in somone elses property with a two gram blunt)about a half block away i see chris and we both keep running.we found a hiding spot and chilled for a little bit, then went back to mikes house.there were mike and cody.as soon as they saw as they said they thought we got caught for sure.they had taken off as soon as they saw it was a cop.(they werent in the van yet)well, after that we needed that blunt.we smoked it in mikes garage and laughed about how pissed that cop must be we got away.

2. lol nice, its a good thing you got away.

3. hahahah take that coppas!!! nothing better the a clean oops i mean green get a way

4. why did yall start running? You guys should have just stayed put, he probably never would have seen you, or atleast not givin thought that yall might be doing something wrong.