Close Call

Discussion in 'General' started by Leif, Sep 26, 2007.

1. Shit, last night was crazy. A few friends and I hotboxed a car, and decided to go chill at Perkins. On the way there, we see a cop flip his lights on. The car is still pretty foggy. As we pulled over, we started rolling down the windows. I'm pretty sure it was obvious by the tons of smoke rolling out. The cop took all our information, walked back to his car, and another cop showed up to talk to him. We had a few bottles of vodka in a backpack in the back seat, and a piece hidden under the seat. The cops came back, told me to put my seatbelt on, and let us go. I dunno how he didn't see or smell the smoke. Maybe he just didn't care. Oh yeah, and the car wasn't registered in any of our names. They just gave us a citation. The cop just pulled us over for a broken tail light. After that we went to grab some coffee. Crazy night, just lucky we got away with it.

2. perkins..

so are you a nonconformist?!? lol

+rep to those who know what im talking about..best episode IMO

3. Everyone's just walking around like a bunch of conforminsts. Go ahead and wear your business suits so you can make thirty-four thousand dollars a year to buy your condominium. They're all zombies racing to their graves.

Haha, my favorite, too.

4. lol, yeah they totally nailed those goth kids. "all you have to do to be a nonconformist is dress like us and listen to the same kind of music we do..." :D

Great stuff.

5. I'm not normal, that's for sure, haha.