Close call

Discussion in 'General' started by chase_d, Jan 5, 2007.

1. well my dude and i went out to my garage to toke up last night, and after 1 bowl i said lets roll a joint so we did and afterward we smoke the roach in my bowl, and as he is unraping the paper he started joking about licking it cuz you will trip and i said fuck no, you wont trip anyways. He hands me the paper and I lay it down on this bech we have, and continue smoking. He drives up this mornin for a wake N bake sesh and as were standing there smokin i was like WHOA i am so fuckin stupid, he was like what r u talkin about, and i picked up the paper and showed him. so I started yelling about we could have been cought right there, cuz I live with my parents. Scared the shit out of me. So i no now that i need to be a lot safer with the herb...Marijuana affects the memory.

Please share your close call stories.

2. Well....as far as with my parent ( I hate my dad good thing they got divorced ) I have never had any...since the moment I bought my 1st 8th I told my mom I smoke...and she was cool with it...I was like 15 and she didn't mind, it was fucking awesome! :D But anyway...as far as close calls I have one that happened when I was like 16 and I was walking around my neighborhood with a friend and him and I just got 2 new pipes. So we wanna try em realy bad so we buy like 2g's and we back the new bowls and start to walk around and just hit the pipes like every 5 min. ...it was a nice night out and walking felt good...so were walking and I see a cop car...I'm bugging now since I'm holding 4 grams ( I was holding his 2'gs too ) and a pipe and I was high...so im like fuck fuck fuck dude and my friend is just like nahh it's cool he lives here. At that point I'm just like " DUDE NO HE DOESN"T FUCK!!!! " but the cop came next to us...rolled down his window and said " hey boys having a good night? " and we both say yes..then he parks and walked up to this house which was having a party then he walked in...I'm assuming it was because they were loud...but it scared the shit outa me...my cashed bowl dumped out in my pocket so I had ash in there...sucked :mad: fun night though!