Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Close Call

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by firemaiden34, Dec 1, 2013.

1. #1 firemaiden34, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 2, 2013
    Ok so, I'm new to this site and wasn't sure where to put this post so if it's in the wrong place I apologize. Anyway, today me and my buddy go to get some bud from a guy he knows. So we get into my car and drive to the street the dealer's house is on. We park like five houses away from the dealer's house. And my buddy leaves the car to get it. I was parked on the side of the street, while I was sitting in the parked car relaxing, about five minutes in, a woman comes out of the house I was parked next to and starts dialing a phone while staring at me and my car. Meanwhile, another person in that same house flung open the in the curtains in the window, and stared at me too for a second. I am positive they were calling the police. So I'm sitting here alone praying my buddy gets back while this woman is on the phone with the cops. He does get back right on time and I tell him "Get the fuck in, that lady is calling the cops on us I know it." So we drove away calmly and left. I would have thought nothing of it until I got back to my street and saw a cop car that had turned around and parked across the street from my house. Sketched as hell, I decide just to take my friend home and then go home to my place. After dropping him off (he lives a block away from me BTW), I drove back home. Upon my rolling up to my house the cop car that was there, turned around and left JUST as I was rolling in and parking. My nieghbor came out and looked baffeled as to why there was a police car outside his house for no apparent reason. I was only sitting at the dealer area for about six minutes or so. And it only took me like 2 minutes to get back home. So, I'm kinda sketched at the moment and was wondering if anyone could give some input or advice on what's going on. And what I should do. I hope I'm not being watched. Maybe I dodged a bullet there? I know one thing though, I'm deffinatley NEVER going to that street to get anymore that's for sure!

2. #2 TheAnswer121, Dec 1, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 1, 2013
    not gonna lie, only read title and last sentence. lesson learned :smoke:

3. ...i cant even answer this. I mean you're free, right? the cops and the fbi and the black helicopters arent circling over your pad right now are they? maybe next time you should realize that picking up a bag is'nt a 2 person job, i know you said you guys used your car, but seriously, you should already know that just sitting in a parked car is suspicious enough and that there are always narcs with no lives just camped out in their living rooms peering out the curtains for people like you.

4. Walk so you don't park and look like a deal going down. Sitting in the car looks bad, you should know better.

that or park at the house and go in , hang out for 30 minutes then go home.

5. IDK it's never happend to me before is all im saying and Iv'e been buying weed for almost nine years.

6. I mean you weren't doing anything illegal. Then again you did have weed in your car once your friend got back. There's no fault here until you have weed in your car, which presumably the woman didn't know.