Close call.

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Pack, Feb 3, 2013.

1. About a week or two ago my mom kicked me and my two friends (who are brothers) out of the house due to the nasty workings of menopause. We walked across town in the snow to go see their grandfather for a little bit. After we were done visiting him we thought of a place to go and chill out for a while, so we walked to our friend Spork's house. Nobody was home but the door was open so we just walked in. Which is always fine with him. We waiting for about 1-2 hours for him to come home and when he didn't we decided to throw a movie in the DVD player and watch that until he got there. About half way through the movie we get a knock at the door, I open the door thinking it was our friend. Oh was I mistaken. When I opened the door I saw two Feds standing in front of me with their pistols drawn. They immediately rush in and start asking us if we knew a couple of people, what our names were and if there was any drugs, weapons or paraphernalia in the house, because they had smelled the weed we were smoking not 2 minutes before the door was opened. They searched for a little bit and found the bongs, the pipes, and about 2 pounds of plant trimmings. The weirdest part of it all was that after they realized the people they were looking for weren't in the house, they left and didn't take anything they found with them. They didn't arrest us nor gave us fines. All they said was, "if we find out you were lying to us and you do know this guy, we're coming back and burning all of your asses."
    All I gotta say to that is:
    FUCK THE FEDS!

:bongin: :hippie:

2. Damn dude crazy story I would have been FLIPPING out.

But you and your friends remind me a lot of my cousin and his friends so +rep you must be alright. :smoke:

3. To be totally honest with you dude, I was honestly scared that night thinking I was going to jail for a while. But what still makes me confused is that one fed found the bongs, pipes and trimmings, showed them to us to let us know he found them, and then did nothing about it. They must have been looking for those people really hard to just let that go.

4. So they were looking for your friend? Is he ok?

Also, what the hell. Pistols drawn for a bit of trimmings and a bong?

5. No they were looking for 3 totally different people that were involved in a shooting the night before. That's probably why they had their guns drawn.

6. Oh i see. That was a pretty close call.. feds usually don't care about weed believe it or not. Especially if they're looking for something more important. Weed is only an issue when the feds are bored and they feel like messing with some innocent stoners

7. Yay for your friend!:hello:

Although he should probably stop hanging out with murderers.;)

8. I don't think anybody even got shot, somebody just busted off a couple rounds.

9. I'm glad they had something more important to worry about :hello:, or I wouldn't be typing this message right now. I probably wouldn't be typing this message for a long time.

10. My heart was pounding reading that story... Incredible.
    I gotta know though what city do you live in? Cause the chance of that happening in my rich ass suburb would be close to zero lmao

11. I live in Pittsburgh PA. Police here are like cockroaches.

12. Feds got bigger fish to fry

13. maybe they didn't wanna spend more wasted time writing you guys up when they could be searching for the other guy haha.

14. Cool Story bro

15. Can I ask where you live? Because someone letting off a couple shots usually isn't enough to the feds involved.

16. I know there had to have been something else involved. But I live in Pittsburgh.

17. Wait a minute...

Your boy's name is Spork? lol

18. if feds were knocking on my door, id be flippin shit... even if i didnt do anything wrong