Close call!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Warrenff5, Sep 4, 2012.

1. Last night at work about an hour before getting off I decided to go to my car to toke when I took the trash to the dumpster. (the employee parking lot is right next to the dumpster). I had had enough with my coworkers being lazy fucks and I knew there wasn't much for me to do and I could do it high.

I smoked a bowl. Well when I stepped out of the car I saw two of the kitchen workers at the dumpster looking at me with a concerned look. Immediately I saw a patrolling cop car pass by me as i was walking away from my car. I was so high so I got scared shitless. When the cop car was gone the two they said to me "you got out of that car just in time". Apparently one of them had seen me in my car because I had my foot on the brake and the brake light was on. Well I got out of the car seconds before the cops passed me. They said it was obvious I was toking up, even though I had shades in the windshield.... Anyway I laughed about it like 5 minutes later and had a great night closing up. Lol. Guess I gotta be more careful.

It was just really scary at the time so I thought I'd share it. I laugh at it now though.

2. I dont know man...I smoke blunts in front of my local police station almost daily. They arent as after it as you think. You just have to not give a fuck. That's when they don't catch you.

When you start giving a fuck you start acting out of place and cops are trained to look for that stuff.

3. Cant tell if serious..

4. Dead serious. When I say in front I mean across the street on a field of grass lol. Oh and I smoke it like a cig rolled up in some zags. Their is reasons why I choose that location but not the point.

5. Yea man, its all about the attitude.

I can take a hit from a pipe walking across community college...

Just do it discreetly, and with a smile on your face!

6. So you mean you smoke joints, not blunts?

7. my younger sister got arrested for smoking in the park during school hours. Be careful. :bongin:

8. Well he could mean tobacco rolled in zig zag blunt papers ..

9. Mostly zags and sometimes blunts. Getting all technical on me, lol.

10. What are the reasons, now I'm interested in hearing. Also how far away from the actual station do you smoke, and is there vegetation cover? Cause if you're close with no obstructions to their line of sight that just seems plain retarded

11. #11 Snuggles, Sep 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 7, 2012
    There is a big f-16 model plane with trees and plaque walls around it. Behind it is a maybe 60x60 patch of grass where I sit and smoke.

And its literally right across the street. Basically you cross the light at the police station and when you are at the other side of the light you hit the plane with grass. the cops can still clearly see us when looking through the plaques and the plane is raised up high above everyone. I do this is clear day light, not the night.

I don't know why they dont catch me, man, I do it every day along with other people. I guess it just looks like everyone is just hanging out. We don't make it obvious. We hold it like a cig and smoke it. We dont even think about it. And I choose that place because it's on the way to school and everyone gathers there (circle of street friends lol). I guess it looks so normal that cops dont even bother. It's like the other dude said, its all about your attitude. Just dont seem shady and you wont look shady.

12. Well it was definitely a reminder that I need to be more careful.