Close Call

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by 7LeafGoodness, Aug 22, 2012.

1. So a couple months back probably in december me and some friends were on a blunt ride cruisin around town hot boxing the car. We didn't realize we were driving around withouth our headlights on (it's nighttime) and a local sherrif pulled us over. We all began freaking out. We had probably a track on us and a bowl and the car smelled like straight up skunk. My friend grabbed the weed and put it under his nuts and the cop walked up as smoke was coming out of the car and was like you kids just didn't have your lights on that's all have a fun night and walked away. Scariest moment of my life.

2. Cop story thread?

3. [quote name='"brownpaperbag"']Cop story thread?[/quote]

Is there one? If so I couldn't find it on the mobile app.

4. You got lucky. That cop was either really cool or had more important business to attend to. Personally, I prefer not to go on blunt rides because 9 out of 10 times you'd be fucked in that situation. But if you're willing to take the risk, make sure EVERYTHING in your car is working and follow EVERY rule of the road to a t. And yeah, remember to turn your headlights on lol.

5. haha this is how like 3 of my friends have had close calls with cops. Automatic headlights are the easy fix.

6. [quote name='"Herbpipe1027"']haha this is how like 3 of my friends have had close calls with cops. Automatic headlights are the easy fix.[/quote]

Lol yeah my dad has them on his camaro their really nice.

7. why not hotbox your house? instead of driving around putting yourself in a sketchy situation.

8. [quote name='"waysouth"']why not hotbox your house? instead of driving around putting yourself in a sketchy situation.[/quote]

I live at home with my parents still and they hate weed.

9. Close call I've had that happen some cops are chill, I hate smoking blunts In the house it leaves a nasty smell not like straight weed but Baccy weed mix which is strong and lingers. Not a good smell

10. [quote name='"Jed Sanders 420"']Close call I've had that happen some cops are chill, I hate smoking blunts In the house it leaves a nasty smell not like straight weed but Baccy weed mix which is strong and lingers. Not a good smell[/quote]

Exactly.

11. [quote name='"7LeafGoodness"']

Is there one? If so I couldn't find it on the mobile app.[/quote]

Look under the stickies lol

12. One time, me and my friends were driving around smoking joints and a pipe, turns out there was an off duty private detective driving behind us so he found out who owns the car and told my buddies parents lol I didn't get in any trouble thank god