Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Close Call with the Piggies

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by 561imdone, Dec 10, 2008.

1. WOW................................ So today seemed like a normal day.... Woke up showered etc etc. Got in the car burned two bowls.......... Nothing out of the Norm...... Well my day is going pretty good so far right.... I'm sitting in Economics class, when an AP (Assistant principle) comes to my class and brings me to the office. Im like wow im so highhhhhhhhhhhh wtf is going on right?.... A police officer enters the room and ask me if I smoke pot etc etc.... Me still being SO STONED i said.. Yes...... He said that there was a rumor around skool that me and a few other people had large amounts of Pot on them. we talked etc etc, they searched me and all my shit. They didnt find anything, so i was like HAHA am i free to go? Not yet said the D-Bag Officer. They bring me out to the parking lot, and bring a searchdog to my parking spot where my car was.(Keep in mind I blazed 2 fat bowls of some Dank Ak-47 in my car about an hour prior to this litte "get together" and I had my piece and weed and shit all in the trunk.

So the dog starts sniffing my car. At this point i was like.... AWESOME I am COMPLETELY FUCKED. The dog sniffs around my car atleast 20 times no joke. And the officers says to me" She's Showing Abnormal signs of interest but nothing that i would be concerned about...."

I looked at the officer and said: Well thanks for getting me out of my Econ. class it was fun. LMFAO this was the best day of my LIFE.:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke: Keep tokin guys!!!!:smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke::smoke:

2. #2 peabody624, Dec 10, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 10, 2008
    This is a fucking retarded reason to pull someone out of class

+rep for getting lucky

3. hahah "abnormal signs of interest" and he still didn't search your car??? that IS a closecall

4. LOL I'm sayin man. Im tryin to figure out how the fuck this rumor was started.

thnx for teh repzz

Yeah i thought the same shit after i thought about the whole situatipon. I really did luck out imo.

5. +rep for surviving against the police.

but man, dont bring weed to school... the school has too many rights and you have too few when you step on their property.

smoke a fat blunt with the boys on the way to school, but dont keep anything in your car...

6. Thanks for teh repp. But yeah I'm not bringing anything to skool anymore lol, but ill still find a way to blaze before, just not as much lol. : O so happy i got away!

7. That's really fucking close...kinda retarded that they would bring you to the office on "suspiscion."

8. Damn bro close call!!! thats crazy ive had a few runs with the pigs myself lol. whats up 561imdone?

9. nothin much man, just about to burn a bowl =O you???

10. damn dude. thats lucky as fuck. i woulda been shittin bricks. i hate cops. i already had a run in wit them ath the beginnin of the summer, and im doin anything and everything to make sure it was my last.

11. HAHA i feel ya man