Close Call with the cops

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by EASYlivin, Nov 9, 2009.

1. #1 EASYlivin, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 9, 2009
    Before I start the story, let it be known that I had a 30 rack of beer, 2 ounces of weed, a scale, a grinder, and 500$ cash on me.

Me, and 2 of my friends were driving back home from college for the weekend. We smoked a blunt on the way down. Then, stopped halfway to take a piss at a dunkin donuts and then stopped at a headshop to buy a bowl. 10 minutes after I got the new piece a cop pulled us over.

2 cops came up with flashlights and asked me if I had a sticker for my tints. ( they were limo tints in the back) I said I didnt. Then he asked to step out of the car and have a chat with him. '

He then said he can smell the weed so hes going to search the car. He said he is part of the narcotics unit and he will cut me a break if I told him how much weed was in the car. I said there is none, and he says somthing along the lines of, " dont disrespect me, I can tell youre lying and im going to seach the car anyways because of the smell." I told him I had no weed and I was being honest, but there is beer, (hoping to get a break of some sort).

2 more cop cars show up and my 2 friends are asked to step out of the car. There was now 5 officers there. I was shittin bricks. They searched my car for 45 minutes dumping everything they could out to find whatever. They found the cash, the beer, the scale and the grinder. but no weed!

They issued me a warning on the tints, and I need to get them removed within 20 days or my registration would expire. I got a ticket for the alcohol and I need to go to court.

If you pull on where the floor meets the door, it opens up, leaving a gap about 4 inches wide and 2 feet long. (aka, saved my ass)

Because of my tints, my friend had time to grab 2 grams in her purse and throw them in her bra.
    The scale, and the beer were taken. they left the grinder b/c it was empty, and the bowl because it was brand new.

oh well, scary situation ended up alright. definately makes me think.. I needto be more careful, and not drive with weeed!!!

2. #2 Beauh, Nov 9, 2009
    Last edited: Nov 9, 2009
    Wow, thank god the legal age for drinking where I am is 18. Cops here wouldn't even care if you had alcohol in your car. How'd they miss the weed, by the way? Where was it placed?

Oh yeah, nevermind, bra, see it.

3. haha don't you love how you can just hide you're stash in parts of you're body where the officer wouldn't dare check.

I always keep tape in my compartment so if we get pulled over i can quickly tape a dime to my ballsack

4. Not to sound preachy, I never smoke in my car.
    I've had multiple friends bitch about "aw cmon dude, lets get some Columbia clouds rolling"
    My good friends respect the rule, its kinda like "don't eat in my car"

Although I have smoked in a car before, looking back it was just a bad idea.

Do what you want though, and dont let my opinion change your ideals and habits.

have a good token day :)

5. Oh dude for sure im totally not smoking in my car again. THATS THE REASON THE SEARCH HAPPENED. just a bad idea..:eek:

6. Throw the beer in the trunk next time dude, then it IS legal!

7. yeah, i had an experience kindof like that. i was smokin some kush behind a school (bad idea in itself....) with a bunch of other people when all of a sudden one of the dudes gets up and starts darting through the woods saying " lets move to a better location" we dashed into the woods, hopped over a fence (right after we passed some guy in blue:eek:. we run through some yards, and onto a street where we finally slow down... i asked what happened and found out the guy in blue was a cop... what a close call that was... the guy who ran first heard radio chatter and voices. we were lucky he didnt run after us, cause a few of us had trouble hoppin the fence lol.

8. explain

9. haha well then your better off :)
    good choice.

10. how the fuck do u pull off taping a sack to your sack without looking shady or crashing the car???
    lmfao :laughing:

11. IMO Dark tints are the easiest way of drawing attention to yourself and also giving the cops a reason to pull you over at the same time :p

12. LOL pwned

13. holy shit man, u played that perfectly. deff a close call

14. Yeah forr sure, and it was the first time ive been pulled over for the tints. Cops just like pulling my car over, this summer I got pulled over twice for not having a front plate..

15. I just got arrested the other day but one of my friends who got a felony possession charge told me one time him and his friends got pulled over and this is after his first arrest so he was gonna be fucked because he had two ounces on him. So he told me he put the weed in his pants and took some water and poured it on his pants to make it look like he pissed himself. Then when the cops saw it they were just making fun of him and shit like oh your so scared you pissed yourself, so when they searched him they didn't want to go anywhere near the wet spot and he got away without them finding the weed. I must say this seems pretty ingenious. I would definately rather have some faggot ass cops make fun of me than arrest me.

Good to hear you got away op, I just went to the courthouse today and got my court date which isn't till feb. 1 of next year so that's a good thing, because I didn't want to have to pay a big ass fine right now, I'm like almost broke.

16. ouch!

17. the key is to not smoke in your car when you have weight especially, and that scale and beer since you're underage...i always just bring a j or blunt on my ride, nothin else. its the easiest to get rid of.

18. wow, i just have to say this is ingenious! That's awesome that it really worked, but it might've just been dumb luck. but hey it's worth a try in that kinda situation!