Close call with the cops..

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by DmTokes, Aug 31, 2012.

1. So yesterday me and 5 other people were blazing outta my buddies new piece (Just a straight tube with an ice catch) in my other buddies car while driving... Dumb I know but we did anyways and next thing we know we get flicked for taking a left turn at a no left turn intersection lol. Well not only do we have a bong and about 1.0 on us we also have 6 people in a 99 camaro with 4 seats.... Long story short the cop ends up giving my buddy a ticket and let us drive off. Why he didn't search our car I couldn't tell ya it was dank as fuck in the car and the cop put his head in the window lol. Oh and there were 2 cop cars so we were fucking scared lol

2. they prob smelled mids and thought it wasn't worth stealing for themselves

3. hahahaha straight dissing son!!

4. [quote name='"Pickle McSmurf"']they prob smelled mids and thought it wasn't worth stealing for themselves[/quote]

Only explanation.

5. [quote name='"Pickle McSmurf"']they prob smelled mids and thought it wasn't worth stealing for themselves[/quote]

They smelled the mids and said its not worth their time.

Real shit I burst out laughing when I read that

6. [quote name='"Pickle McSmurf"']they prob smelled mids and thought it wasn't worth stealing for themselves[/quote]

Hey! Hey! Hey! Some people enjoy the smooth, mild, and relaxing flavor of reggies after a hard day of puttin in wrench time and you will show some god damn respect!

7. lol at your sig

:laughing::laughing::laughing::laughing: