close call with the cops on a smoke run

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by thisoneblazed, Aug 26, 2016.

1. I was just driving back from my dealers house with a Ounce under the seat. I always get excited to try out my new stuff. I had my girlfriend pack me a bowl. i got on my normal back roads to head home. i had half the bowl smoked before i was 10 minutes from home. I went around a sharp turn with a car behind me that i didn't see. hit it right after the turn and just at the same time the cops light came on behind me. I didn't any windows down since it was still very cold out. So the car stinks my Gf was in a panic. i put all my windows down and my turn signal on so they knew i saw them. i kept kept driving like i didn't know where to pull off at to hopefully air out the car. two officers walked up on either side of my car when i stopped with all my windows down (still snow on the ground). Im ready to just die acting all calm(shaking) the cops walks up and goes "you know your break light out in the middle". my eyes got big and i tried not to smile. He game me my warning and left. still i don't know how they didnt think my actions where weird or that i rolled down all my windows was wierd

2. Well as far as I know many cops don't give a fuck if you don't rub it under their nose. They've got better things to do than wasting half a shift writing a report for nothing. I rolled one at a station with a cop walking around. I didn't see him at first when I saw him I thought fuck throw it away but then I just kept rolling and the cop came over was like: your rolling yourself a cigarette ain't you. I was like: Sure officer . He was like : How bout you are a more careful next time.

3. Everybody has an off day at work, even cops. They're human like us

4. haha true still cant help shitting bricks when the lights go on right after i took a hit. i dont like to press my luck unlike some people lol. I have a friend who smoked on a cliff above a shooting range for cops. said the cops where yelling at him but they couldn't get to him

5. Smoking and driving is a terrible idea. I have done it lots, for years in fact, without getting caught, but alas, still a very bad idea.

• Like Like x 7
  6. Bud, be smart when you're carrying more than you can toss. Keep it locked in the truck, and don't smoke until you get home! In fact, don't even smoke with your dealer if you can avoid it, you'll wind up smelling like weed. And in some states (don't know about yours) if you get pulled over and smell like weed that's enough for probable cause. Seen too many people go down because they had no patience.

• Like Like x 1
  7. Have no fear that was awhile ago and i changed my ways since then for sure. If i smoke in the car it just one or two joints that i can toss. also im in pa so its not as bad as some states

• Like Like x 1
  8. But if you reread your post it seems like it just happened. I dunno if that's me or not. But hey atleast you only got a warning learn and remember.

Sent from my XT1585 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Maybe it's just me, but when I smoke and skate, I seem to notice like 5x more cop cars just cruising rounds.

Paranoia or personal fans?

lol
    :cop:

• Like Like x 1
  10. You said you this just happened in the post? Regardless yea be more careful and count yourself as lucky

Sent from my 0PM92 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

11. i apologies little stoned when i wrote it