Close Call With County Sherriff

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Zimed, Jun 18, 2009.

1. #1 Zimed, Jun 18, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 18, 2009
    Well, I am 20 now and I drive alone. I have a Mazda 3 Turbo, not that it really matters, but just to cover the details. I was on my way back from my college because I needed to pick up a letter of good standing from them. I did just that, and as I was leaving the parking lot, I packed up a huge, huge rim rocker bowl of kief. I mean, it was at least half a gram. I smoked it up.

I decided I wanted to go fast while I was listening to Tupac, Nas, Eminem, Evanescence - Open Doors.

That is a sick remix by the way, if anyone has never heard it, it is amazing, listen to it here:[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZkCI5lG6u3w]YouTube - evanescence-open doors ft amy lee 2pac eminem nas[/ame]

Anyway, I was going around 70 mph in a 35 mph speed limit area. A sheriff flicked on his wailer and pulled me over. In the process of pulling over, I put the pipe and weed in my briefs underwear. He told me that I was going 70 mph, and took my information/documents, and went back to his car. He did not take long, surprisingly, as a lot of cops do, in order to instill fear and worry or doubt in the person that they have pulled over. He asked me where I was coming from and where I was going. I was going home, but I was coming from school, as soon as he knew I was a student he asked me what I was studying/what was my major. I told him computers, and he handed me a bright yellow sheet of paper.

This piece of paper was a savior.

He gave me a warning, that will not go on my record and does not require paying fees. I was very gratuitous of his actions.

I took the piece of paper, and burned it. I am not telling my parents, ebcause It's not like they can ever find out, unless they see the piece of paper, because nothing was entered into computers, nothing.

And now I have two grams of lavender kush to celebrate my luck.

I guess I better either start driving more slowly OR gank one of the radar detectors that my dad has stashed away.

2. I would say go slower. 70 in a 35 is a little bit too fast, wouldn't ya feel bad if you killed someone, let alone sober?

3. he wasnt sober tho
    heheh. but hes right man, if something happened, the shit in your briefs wouldnt look good. the usa doesnt know that its JUST weed.

4. slow it down broo
    and good choice in song! :smoking:

5. Hahah That happened to me sober sept I got a 7 pointer :/ and had to wait a year for it to be exspunged

6. Doing 70 in a 35 zone with weed on you? You're fucking lucky, and a complete idiot, man. Don't get the radar, just don't fucking go twice the speed limit.. you're lucky you didn't lose your license just like that, shiiit....

7. 70 in a 35mph zone lol damn

8. for some reason, whenever I'm high I feel like i HAVE to go double the speed limit. no lie. but i am a dumbass, i know.

9. Wow, and I thought I was a moron for going 85 in a 55.

Going 70 in a 35? That's just stupid, man. And with illegal drugs on you? What the fuck were you thinking? At least I didn't have anything on me when I was speeding.

I get my license taken (yeah, I deserve it), and you get a fucking slap on the wrists? Bullshit.

Sorry man, this just doesn't seem right to me at all.

10. stop being such a bitch , its not his fault

11. Yea, your a dumb ass the type of people I avoid riding around with. I personally never really saw the fun in speeding...I mean whats the kick? I usually subconsciously drive the speed limit because I'm fucking paranoid man...those cops man their out to fucking get you!

12. Everything feels faster when I'm high, I look down the road and I think I'm flying fast, but then I realize I'm only going 20. 20 Feels like 35 to me but its all good, cause I drive nice when I'm high.

13. Sorry to say Im calling bs on this one, unless ofcourse

YOUR WEED IS LACED WITH COCAINE,

Wtf you ...blah blah, 70mph etc etc Last time I checked mj Slows you down....

-too expensive to mix sht with bud, but in your case who knows.
    Throw it out, get a new dealer, quit, or drive blindfolded from now on.

Much Appreciated.

14. You'd better go to court and pay your ticket or you are going to have a warrant issued for your arrest and that will be a big pain in the ass:eek::eek::eek::eek:

15. Slow down. You're going to kill someone one day. Congradulations on the warning, too. Close fucking call.

16. glad u got out of things.tight song too.

17. I call BS. If a cop knew you were going double the speed limit they would charge you with wreckless driving. IF you were lucky, you would get off with a speeding ticket. No way in HELL would a cop let you go with a warning going that fast. Especially a SHERIFF, those are the worst of the worst. pics or it didnt happen

18. one scenario, the cop didn't have it on radar and just used visual queues to tell he was going too fast, but no legal evidence he was.

19. Grab a radar detector man, those things are the shit!

20. If you have to speed then go on the highway with no other cars....
    You got damn lucky man