Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Close call with cops last night, quite the adventure

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by B-J-G, Dec 9, 2010.

1. #1 B-J-G, Dec 9, 2010
    Last edited: Sep 6, 2020

2. #2 Chewbracca, Dec 9, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 9, 2010
    :hello:

hahahaha "This is my chance, so I quickly bump fists with my friend, and we rush to my car."

happened for a reason.:wave:

3. That was actually a pretty entertaining story, I'd shit bricks if a cop pulled up behind me when smoking.

4. Whenever I hear about encounters with the cops, the stoners always get away and the drunks always get caught. My friend is on the track team and was drunk and thought he could just easily jump over this hedge and the cops would have to go around and he'd be gone... instead he just tripped and was cuffed in about 3 seconds.

5. Great story man. Glad you made it without any problems from law enforcement or your mom.

6. Verrrrryyy lucky haha. Good job though:D

Be more careful next time.

7. That's because you never hear the stories of stoners getting caught. XD

8. I hate that private number bullshit they do!!!! I had one do that to me after my friend Narcd on me for something totally non weed related. The officer called me with a deal to get out of the situation but i didn't answer so she left a voicemail only telling me the deal, the police departmant, and a mumbled first name. spent about 1 hour trying to get a hold of her.

sorry, restricted numbers just piss me off

9. That's intense!

10. lucky bastard.....sounds like one hell of a night

11. awesome dude. i love close calls with the pigs. i love it when they are ten feet behind me on a foot chase, cause im a quick little bastard, and out of all the footchases ive been involved with ive yet to be tackled/tazed/caught at all.
    knock on wood.

12. Thats like a movie man congrats that you got away

13. Holy shit man! I can't believe you made it out of there safely. I would have been trippin baaaaad if that were me. You my friend are a fucking spy. You sneaking away from the cops and hiding from them was the most bad ass thing i've read on this site by far! Keep on toking...maybe just in a little safer location next time :smoke:

14. #14 B-J-G, Dec 10, 2010

15. haha yeah dude cops stories are always fun to look back on.. unless you got booked..

but isnt canada like weed friendly? why run?

16. #16 B-J-G, Dec 10, 2010

17. Oh, sucks. and yeah, i have a bunch of bad ass stories. always fun when ur chillin wit new people, or people that dont usually blaze when u tell em your close encounters... ha

18. :hello::hello::hello::hello:

siick story hahahh