Close call, very scary experience.

Discussion in 'Pandora's Box' started by Snap, Apr 19, 2010.

1. Alright so listen to this story guys, my scarest experience with drugs yet.

So Saturday night I ended up going to a dubstep concert when I definitly shouldn't of because I was so sick. I went to the urgent care center Thursday afternoon and they took my blood pressure which was abnormally high, like 140/90. So the nurse looks at me all weird and asks me if I had high blood pressure, I say no so we test again. This time it came out to like 130/85, which still is waaaaay to high for me.

I just figured it was because I've been getting worked in school and Ive been stressed just not feeling good so the combinations of things gave me some higher than normal results. So I get some anti biotics and woke up Friday morning completely fucked. I slept all day and felt like shit trying to get better before the weekend.

Saturday rolls around and I forced myself to get up and go to the show. I smoked some bowls to get rid of my throbbing head aches and I ended up doubling my dose of cold medication (instead of 2 pills I took 4). Now on top of that I took 70mg of my prescribed Vyvanse to keep me alert and awake.

So we get there and I'm feelin pretty good and my friend busts out some molly. At first I was like no but I just wasn't having as much fun if I did do a dip. So I cave in and take this massive dip and 30 mins later I'm rolling my balls off. The whole time I just feel my heart throbbing and pounding, I just figured it was from being sick and hot so I just kinda went with the flow.

So the show ends and we head back to my buddies house and at this point I'm just trying to lay down and relax cause I can just feel my heart pounding like crazy. At this point I kinda figured it was just insane heart burn because that's what it felt like. I started sweating like crazy and then I got worried. We tried the molly a month earlier so I knew it wasn't that making me feel all fucked up.

So I'm laying there keeping my mouth shut because I didn't want to bring down everyones post rolling glow and scare the fuck out of them. Now at this point everyone was about to go to sleep and to be honest I was scared to sleep so I laid all night with my eyes open to make sure I didn't die from whatever was happening to me.

So everyone wakes up a couple hours later and I stand up and I am ridiculously sore. Back, neck, chest, legs, arms, throat, EVERYTHING. I had no idea what was happening to my body but it wasn't good. So I had my friend take me to the urgent care center again and I explained to them what was happening in my chest, they immediate take me back and test my blood pressure and heart rate (which I was checking all throughout the night and it was crazy high).

I don't even know what it was because right after she measured it she took me to another room, and I gave me a IV in the arm and an oxygen mask. Which lower the pressure my heart pumped I guess. Then the doctor came in and asked me what I ate and what drugs I took. So I told him everything and I guess I was quite lucky.

From my understanding I could of had a mild heart attack within 6 hours from so much stress. The combination of my body being very weak from being sick, the drugs, dancing at the show was just enough to fuck me up lucky for me though I caught it in time.

I would just like to write this because no matter how healthy you are you can still do some crazy things to your body. I only had about .1-.15mg of MDMA which should be enough to show you guys not to party it up when your body is under a lot of stress. I did it to relieve stress instead I got a 100 times more. It was a very scary experience to say the least but I'm doing a lot better now.

One love guys, please stay safe cause you never know.

2. Wow snap that is a very scary experience fer sure. Hope you don't have any long term affects. Your blood pressure was extremely high and hopefully you don't come across any other problems. God bless! I'm very happy that you lived to tell the experience.

3. #3 Snap, Apr 20, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 20, 2010
    Yea man it was very scary. I feel pretty good now, very weak though and still sore which I guess is from the lack of blood flow. The scary part is I'm only 20 and almost had a heart attack. The headaches are still with me but my heart rate is back down and they gave me these pills called beta blockers.

I guess it was just the combination of all those things that weaken me enough, because I'm a pretty healthy guy. Live and learn I guess, but I just wanted to let people know that if you feel your chest throbbing in pain don't blow it off.

4. Hella scary story bro. If there's one thing that does scare me about drugs it's their effects on the heart. That fear's probably the only reason I've been so careful with drugs. This story is just gonna make me that much more careful so thanks for sharing man, sorry it had to (almost) happen to you though, hope you feel better.

5. Ha glad to hear. I'm not trying to scare you guys just letting you know to pass it up if you are sick or something. I also forgot to mention I was also drinking and smoking a couple cigs too. Just overall I was being an idiot.

6. god damn, from that drug combo i coulda told ya what was happening. amphetemines plus molly sounds bad for the heart. glad u came outta it aight, with a lesson learned.

"gimme five im still alive"

7. Well it was weird because I've done a lot more drugs before including speed balls. It was more just because I was sick and my body was already spending energy trying to get healthy again. Either way it was definitely an eye opener about how vulnerable the human body really is.

and yes five for being alive indeed. :D

8. omg i'm so glad youre ok! :eek:

9. damn dude be careful. couldn't your friends tell that u were sick? im not dissing ur friends but i would never give any drugs to a sick friends, other than some bud. next time maybe mention it to them beforehand so they know not to offer it to you.

10. Thanks!

Well long story short I told them I was fine because I really wanted to roll. I mean everyone around me was rolling so I just wasn't having as much fun as I wanted. Plus with school kicking my ass I just needed to party it up and have fun.

So they knew I was sick but I told them I was all good.

11. thats a bummer dude.

12. Terribly scary man. I know I would have freaked out in your position but its a good thing you went to the care center and were straight with the Doc. They're there to help and as far as I know they'll never sell you out but they do need the whole story. With the molly I imagine you were super dehydrated along with the sickness so with him knowing you were better off. Probably saved your ass a bunch of expensive tests too. Glad you're OK though. I'll probably never mess with any drugs when I'm sick now lol...Take it easy man!

13. Glad to hear you're ok.

I don't mean to sound like this, but it's experiences like this that build character in life. I don't condone or advocate near death/hospitalization experiences -- but I know that they change a person -- usually for the better.

Don't want to lose any blades. You take care.

14. Yea the hardest part was to convince myself I did need to go to the hospital. I'd consider myself very experienced with all types of drugs and this time I just felt something off. I think it was the ridiculous amount of sweat I had while I was just sitting, like my pants were damp it was pretty crazy.

Aside from the crazy head aches I feel fine. But today was excellent got an A on my business law test and it was 420, can't hate that!

15. I've taken 1.5gs of this in 24 hours and lived. heard voices for days after though

16. damn man, that is really crazy. glad everythings goin well now. i think beta blockers can react to other drugs so make sure to check before taking anything

i went to the hospital today, but didnt get nearly that hurt or messed up. fell longboardin about 20 minutes into riding this morning. took a nice sized area of skin off and down to the muscle, and a bit off a couple other places. might have gotten a concussion cause about 2 minutes after fallin, i got all dizzy lost my vision and hearing and passed out. my buddy caught me thankfully, cause id have gotten even more fucked up if he hadnt.

went and got 5 stitches put in to close the gap, glad i have stretchy skin.

17. Ive never experianced this from MDMA even though ive downed 2gs in a nite quite a few times. I have however experianced someting VERY simular from MDPV which is a research chemical. I did what i would consider a tiny lines worth. The first 4 hours where great i was chatty and in a good place, i just couldnt sit down. Then i got home and my chest was beating like a sub woofer and my heart was skipping beats and getting irregular all nithe and well into the next day. never again

18. Well shit, that's nuts. Glad to hear you're all good. Mixing drugs can get very dangerous.

19. Ouch bro glad to hear you're good as well.

Yea I've had nights where I've done more than a gram and never had any problems, shit I'm prescribed Vyvanse and never had problems but just goes to show you one time can fuck you up. I was talking to the doctor and he was saying it was a combination of all the drugs cold medication, molly, Vyvanse, alcohol, tobacco along with my already weak body that put me over the edge. Not to mention I was already dehydrated and I was dancing at a concert.

20. Atleast your alright though bro.