Close call! [Funny Story/Good Read]

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by ...Spliff!, Jun 12, 2006.

1. Rice? hahahaha, that's so random.

"She brought me up 3 hotdogs, I was pleased."

I laughed so hard at that.

Great story!

2. Haha, I know exactly what you mean. Sometimes I think I'm straight until I start talking with someone and I make no sense what so ever.

3. yesterday i rolled a blunt for some kids that didnt know shit about weed...they offered to smoke me up but i had places to go n people to talk to so i said naa fuck it but i ll spark it n take to hits to calm my nerves...for some reason after them 2 hits i couldnt think straight like i could not remember nothing and typing on my sidekick was a bitchhhh...wasnt even dank was some okay mids...i unno but i laughed at your story tho

-Happy tokin

4. lmao, he has to know after that....

5. haha so did I...and yes I agree sometimes when I was in high school and I'd be out driving around blazing with buddies I'd feel like I could compose myself just fine when I got home but when I actually came into contact with my parents I'd say all kinds of things that didn't make any kind of sense or have a horrible time trying to remember what they just said to me etc you get the point lol...

6. Had me laughin my ass off hahahhaa :smoking:

7. I remember a few years ago me and my mates went smokin up by a place that is an old ruins of a castle, lots of tourists go there and shit but on this particular day there was a film crew doing a scene for some indian bollywood movie and by this stage we could barely stand up let alone string along a sentence.
    Anyway we were sitting rite in the main part of the ruins when this Indian guy comes up and asks us if it was ok if we moved cos they wanted to film a scene, after about 5 minutes of us asking him such stupid questions we decided to move along but we didnt go very far, in fact for that whole day we made it our point to walk around and get into the background of every scene they were doing and they were cracking up at us(but in a real polite way) as we just laughed our asses off. We got some priceless footage of them on our camera phones shouting at us to move.... Twas one of the funniest stoner days I have ever had:wave: