cloning

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by shivashanti, Nov 11, 2003.

1. hey guys i had a question regarding a sort of cloning situation, i was wondering if you can cut a plant in half and grow out the top half and the bottom half , i have this one girl that is just bustin out about 4 times faster than the rest of them shes about 4 ft and the rest are only 2 ft . theyve been under 14 /10 for abouut 2 mo and i feel im redy to flo , but im afraid that crazy amazon girlie will double in size , and i dont have room for crazy amazons .

kind loving vibrations

2. 14/10 light cycle? thats odd... i would have though that woulod send them into flower, like a preflower....

and the best way to deal with that is to either just cut the main stem right where you want the hight to be, and use the top section for clones, or just throw the top away.....

as a matter of fact i just cloned tonight:D

3. thanx for the heads up on that ,14/10 seems to work just fine for me. i would like to keep both parts of the girle because i have one other girly on the verge of death . so if she goes i have one to replace it .

4. Tie the tall plant down and bend it. You'd be surprised at how flexible they are. :D

Or you can top it.