1. Win a $250 shopping spree at Grasscity.com! To enter subscribe to our youtube channel.
    Dismiss Notice

Cloning vs. Regeneration

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by farside12, Nov 18, 2002.

1. Ok, Here's the thing:

As many of you know I currently have two plants about 3 weeks (or something like that) into vegging. They were grown from bagseed so strain is unknown. One seems to be a mostly sativa strain, while the other seems to be a sative/indica hybrid. Sex is unknown yet as they have never been flowered before. The sativa is about 5 or so inches from soil to tip, the hybrid is just slightly shorter.

My questions:

1. How much longer should I wait before flowering them? I would like to keep them short(er) if possible.

2. Is it best to regenerate them first after a first harvest (since then I will know the sex of each) and then clone the females from then on or to clone first before I know their sex and just hope for the best?

3. If I clone them at some point using a homemade bubble cloner, can I plant them directly into soil when the roots begin to grow?

I have other questions, but will keep this post to these 3 for now. Any and all help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
    Farside12

Grasscity Deals Near You