cloning this strain plz help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by cultivationist, Jan 23, 2008.

1. Have you cloned this strain before with any success?

im trying to clone some hashberry well
    i pulled 8 cones
    today is day nine
    i open three of the rapid rooter plugs and nothing not even a single root sprout

i used clone-x gel
    rapid rooter soil less plugs
    7'' dome and tray
    i even made tiny slices in side of them like i always do
    im a cloning beast usually all my clones root so ...... fuck me this sucks
    but my question is i dont think this strain is a very good strain to clone 3 out of 8 not even rooting

i still have 5 in there so hopefully their rooting
    there still alive and starting to perk up which is why they shouldve had roots?
    moral of story dont clone hashberry:(

2. I have a lot of trouble with my Hindu Kush. She doesn't clone well either. I had 3 out of 12 take root. My Jack Herer, 4 out of 5 rooted, and my Sweet Tooth was 3 out of 4.Some just do not clone well.

3. ya i agree some just dont have good serious genes in the strain
    plus ive never had good results with hash plants

and one more thing the other 5 are perking up good and look like they should so hopefully 1 more week is all they need
    :devious:

4. I cloned a purple kush which is pretty similar. I had to basically shave the bottom inch where the horomone was going before I applied it and split the bottom as well. This was the only way I could get roots to initiate. And still, only 50% made it. Good luck!

5. i made some small slices in the sides like i usually do i think its too woody
    or the genes are unstable