1. Win a Personalized Grasscity Stoner Kit! Subscribe to our Youtube for a chance to WIN!
    Dismiss Notice

cloning questions

Discussion in 'Indoor Marijuana Growing' started by tommy, May 30, 2002.

1. howdy everybody,
    couple o' amateur questions for ya,..
    just determined i've got 2 females (out of 6 plants), growing in soil, under 430 hps.
    is NOW the time to take a clone??
    if so, whats a practical way to set up?...i mean, do i need a completely different light setup, in a different room, due to the light/dark period difference (in cloned and flowering plants)?
    any tidbits of info sure would help.
  2. is NOW the time to take a clone??

Don't know,,,how old/big is it?

after cutting,,you will need a flourescent fixture to get them going...

3. both are 2 ft., vegged for 2 months, forced flowering 1 week ago.
    Ndica, how long should i keep clones under flourescents?....hps light is busy with flowering plants (for the next few months).
    trying to carry this out rather economically.
    thanx yet again!!!!
  4. i'll give 'er a try
  5. i have a pretty effective way of cloning so far i am batting a 1000. i took a syrofoam cooler put 6 inches or so of soil. plant the cuttlings, water them, spray them down really good,
    cover the top with a large ziplock bag, i put one of those plant lights with the reflector, and bam tons of humidity and guaranteed to work. im sure someone has done this before.
    just thought id share a little wisdom although i am a newbie.
    my plant is about 9 months old. ive took 5 clones and the mother and all the clones are flowering. i just kept them in the same closet with the 12/12 cycle and they are doing just fine.

6. I leave clones under the flouros until I see signs of new growth from the chutes,,,then they go under the HID's..

If no HID right away,,then just keep them close to the flouro,,keeping about 1-2 inches at all times,,until they can go under the HID..

Grasscity Deals Near You