Cloning questions. ++

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by TiCkEr, Jun 18, 2008.

1. 1. What happens to the area of the plant from which you take a clipping? Does it regenerate, or will your final yield be reduced?

2. Is pure perlite a good medium to use for clones to grow in?

I'm asking this because I have some plants outdoors about 2ft tall, but I would like to get a few more going and I'm thinking of taking some clippings off the bigger plants without reducing my yield in the end.

TiCkEr

2. I can only answer the first question: it will grow back. Dont think it will reduce your yeild in the end if you take some early on.:smoking:

3. Thanks, I thought so but just wanted to double check.

Anyone else have any input?

TiCkEr

4. Dude you can clone a good clipping in plain straight water. As long as you have about 1 to 2 inches of the stem submerged in water. And yes you can do it WITHOUT root stimulator.

5. Have you done this before?

6. i actually heard that it will not only grow back but slightly increase your crop

7. Well I have root stimulator so I might as well use it. I also have a bag of perlite and would rather use something tried and tested. Thanks for the reply though, if I'm ever stuck without root stimulator and without a grow medium.. ill be sure to try it;).

TiCkEr