Cloning Problems......

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by charon001, Sep 27, 2011.

1. I have a plant never fully stopped flower, even after I changed the light cycle to 24/0. It only slowed it down. Now its the last seed, which means in order to keep this strain growing I have to a clone from it. I had trouble in the past cloning from a flowering plant. Are there any tips that could be shared to help my clone my plant? I'm also trying to clone some tomato plants, I'm wondering if they acn be cloned or not?

2. #2 ChronicCrab, Sep 27, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 27, 2011
    Idk about tomato plants but what helps me with cloning is I take the cutting(If there is any buds or anything on it cut them off) at a 45 degree angle always use sterilized scissors and cut length wise up the stem to where the stem is split about a 1/4 - 2/4 of an inch up the stem then I soak the cuttings stem in vitamin b1 for about 10-15 minutes and then take a pot of fresh soil and soak it with the same vitamin b1 mixture, then take the cutting dip it in rooting gel (I use roottech but there's many others that will work) place the cutting the soil and compress the soil around the stem firmly, don't smash the stem but make sure it's in there tight.

Hope this helps you