Cloning problem.

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by stonieER, Oct 10, 2006.

1. I have a couple of clones in soil and its my first time dealing with clones. But i have grown from seed before.

I was just wondering how long after the clones root should i start to fertilize the them?

2. Bumpppppppppppp

3. So what do you think???? Give it a go

4. I cant find fertilizing clones in any grow guide, or thread. And i have learned what i think is not always right, so i would like a couple opinions.

Spanishfly you have alot of knowledge about growing. Im sure alot of people could learn from you.. but someone asks a fairly basic question and you disregard it like its a stupid one, whats the point? Dont take this as an attack but im just saying spread the knowledge when you can.

5. Now just hold on there, I have been the only one who wants to reply to you. I said try it out for yourself, because I, and apparently lots of others, are reluctant to attempt a definitive answer - I also rarely use clones.

And don´t you dare to try and lecture me - if you don´t like what I have to say put me on your ignore list.

6. Yea man after your clones have rooted fertilize them as you wish, meaning with either a vegg. fert. or a flowering fert. . Depending on if you want to veggitate your clones some more or put them into flowering. And if your doing this all outside you don't have much of a choice.

7. Sorry spanishfly i wasnt trying to lecture you, most of the time i like what you have to say. Im just worried about my plants and ive had a bad day. Thank you for the reply. I mistook what you said as a smart comment instead of an answer,I apologize for being rude.

D-dog thanks, i wasnt sure if the young roots could handle it.

8. hi
    there
    in about two weeks

9. K, Thanks.

10. Peace, everybody.