hey guys/gals, so I decided to try cloning and flowering a few limbs from my BC that I've been keeping as a house plant. I'm not using much except tap water (boiled, cuz chlorine(?)) and green light brand rooting hormone. i did two cuts yesterday using rockwool cubes and have kept them under one daylight spectrum cfl. i jerry-rigged a grow tent out of a tarp and an old camera tripod that seems to keep in the heat humidity and light. inside the tent i put a small fan because I thought the moving air would be better for the clones than just stagnant heat. also I got worried that the air would be to dry so i've added a half jar of boiling water hoping to seed the air with moisture. i gave the girls (yeah i'm sure) 18 hours of light and 6 off. I just turned the lights on for them and they look good, not busting roots yet but they don't seem to be in bad shape after a day in my care. Any observations or advice on this project would be cool. Thanks!!!