cloning help

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by GrowYourMiracle, Jun 4, 2009.

1. yesterday took some clones...had them in a humidty dome....today they looked kinda dried up.....kept them out side in dome not in direct sumlight.......is this normal?

will they root?

been misting them

will they come back in a few days hopefully ?

2. What kind of medium did you put the cuttings in? If you're using a seedling tray, you should leave a half inch of water in the bottom to keep the humidity up......sometimes misting isn't enough.

3. hey THANKS...toook your advice and added some water to bottom of tray that my clones was in....set seedling cups with clones above water .......misted and covered......came back today after a night on the town and they were all perked up :)

I would think moist perlite would work better....( i used to keep humidity up in mushroom fruiting chamber the same way)

anyway thanks for the advice.....im not new to growing...i usually stick with the auto-fem strains ,but this is my first attempt at cloning.....thanks for the advice,instead of 1 lady i now have a lady and 3 daughters.

4. Cool......glad it worked out for you.

5. they are looking ok still.....kinda stood up and the center is looking green again......