Cloning from feminized seeds

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by ItsDiesel, Aug 22, 2019.

1. Hey guys, ive been using these forums to gain knowledge for years and after a recent break I decided to get back into it and make an account! Previous grows have always been from regular seed stock sorting out what I like and running it out. Does anybody use FEM seeds for clones? Can you successfully make a mother from Feminized seeds and take clones without genetics declining or other problems ? Any info would be appreciated, thanks guys!! :love-m3j:

2. All kind of guys use fem. seeds and take clones imo after so many breeding regardless things will deminish,,just like breeding dogs!!

Sent from my SM-J727P using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  3. Thanks man I appreciate the quick reply, that makes sense. I’m gonna pop a few!

• Like Like x 1
  4. I have never personally done it.....I grow autos so don't mess with cloning....but I have seen TONS of people do it successfully.......no problems at all!

5. Thank you!! I havent messed with autos all too much at all. Grew out two freebies over the years. Do you just like them for their quick finishing time ?

6. There are several reasons I like them...but a couple of the "bigger" reasons is: fast finishers, perpetual grow in ONE room(and don't have to worry about light leaks), they are just FUN to me to grow, decent yields for their grow time.

7. I have run several generations of clones from a feminized seed mom, and never had any problems with that...

8. Good stuff man that’s all I’ve gotta hear! They defiantly do have their positives that’s forsure

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. That’s what I wanted to hear! Thank you, I will be going with it soon. I’ve done em always from regular seeds. Have some fem cannarado genetics to play with

• Like Like x 2
  10. As long as they are photoperiod fem plants, you should have no problems.

• Agree Agree x 1
  11. Cloned lots of fem seeds over the years!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

12. Yes they are! Good deal, I’m excited to get em going

13. :yay:

14. Just out of curiosity, who told you that was a bad thing to do ?

15. i only use fem seeds no time to dick around sexing them.
    ok pop your seed let that plant grow cut your clones from that mother its females . keep that mother keep cutting clones from her.
    now what other people do rookies they flower that mother keep a clone grow it big clone from a clone and throw that mother into flower then there 3 steps away from the original seed . you will see a difference .
    now people on here will tell you no there is zero difference trust me there not testing there products to see how strong it is . around here we cant use clones from mothers it has to be the original bean product it has to be that strong also some rules have to be followed . not in all the situations some setups they will use mothers . now if a person was to clone from a clone about 6 or 7 times you will see genetic shift happening basically the plant will start going wild very weak product pointless . you wont (usually) see a issue in veg wile cloning the hell out of it only in flower . i have seen medical plants what had thorns on it like roses people thought it was expose to be like that lmao . i wish i could snap pics of some bullshit i have seen. will say sometimes your not allowed to carry your phone

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. I’m not sure really, I had just remember reading couple years back it’s preferred not to use them as you will get more herms and unstable genetics ..I appreciate all the positive feedback and knowledge from you guys sharing the truth tho

• Like Like x 1
  17. Yes I’ve heard that..that makes sense. Don’t get so far away from the original line. I’ve done lots from regular seeds but it takes longer searching and can be a pain, especially if you don’t have the room and time. I bet lol thank you for the tips and knowledge Bryan!!

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  18. Yes I’ve heard that..that makes sense. Don’t get so far away from the original line. I’ve done lots from regular seeds but it takes longer searching and can be a pain, especially if you don’t have the room and time. I bet lol thank you for the tips and knowledge Bryan!!