Cloning, flowering

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by bukets, Dec 14, 2009.

1. OK so I have a girl in a bucket who looks to be flowering on the 18/6 schedule.

I think that happened because it was in the large rockwool for a while longer than it should

have been and started growing preflowers. Now it is in the bucket and the roots are starting

to grow, still on 18/6. But, the plant is still growing the flowers and will not produce 5 or 7

point leaves just 3s. I want to clone this plant and start from new with that clone. For the

pas week or 2 i have been trying to get the plant to grow taller, but it seems to be having troubles.

Any help? Can i clone this?

2. you should be able to clone. I know its confusing but the plant putting out preflowers dont always mean its flowering. Sometimes plants just do that when they reachmaturity. If the plant continues to put out more of them then theres an issue. I'd try upping the light to 20 oe 22 hrs a day.

Whered he seed come from? It couldnt be an auto flowering seed right?

pics would def help as well :)

3. agreed with myles

if its not an auto flowering bump the lights back to 24 hours and that baby will for sure go back to veg and get bigger.

Its up to you but you might want the plant you have to get bigger than take a dinky clone and not have a good clone to start with. Ive learned to always pick a nice strong clone.

4. You said if it continues to flower theres a problem??

Well it has b een steadily flowering under 18/6

5. get some pics in this bitch to help us out! :)