cloning and perpetual harvest question

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by zoomies, Jul 25, 2011.

1. Still pretty new to everything but everyone on this website has been more than helpful. I am interested in taking a few clones, rooting, vegging and then flowering and repeat. I've read a few things about the flowering clone and mother plants but seeing as I will be more than likely growing in a cab I want to have as much space as possible so a mother plant would probably not be needed. So my questions:

Can I take a cutting of my plant and clone it off that cutting no matter what stage of development?

Is there a better time to take the clone for perpetual harvest? (veg/flower/between veg and flower)

What are some good time frames to use when thinking about a perpetual harvest? (clone stays in separate clone drawer for how long before moving to veg drawer and how long should i veg before flowering)

2. i have use many set ups but if you are restricted for space i have a 5ft tall tent 2ft deep 4ft wide and a 600w pretty much on the top and i havea plant i vegged for 3 weeks instead of 2 the other 2 aresmaller way smaller both clones check my grow journel out but also depends on strains 2 weeks is best
    http://forum.grasscity.com/indoor-grow-journals/823318-my-time-machine.html

3. hi zoomies.can i make a sugestion!

if you clone a clone and you cloned it again.....

the yield will be less after around 2 years.

but if you do a mother plant( started by seed) and you take your clones on that plant

the yield will always be the same and the buzzz will always be good.

clones takes 1 to 3 weeks to made roots,in a warm place ( 25 celcius) depending the strain.

keep it growing

4. at least 4 weeks old before you clone it. i clone late in cycle just befor lights go out. if using rockwool , let them soak overnight so the ph is good.

5. I don't understand why cloning a clone would have a lower yield considering it is genetically the same generation as the plant it was cut from.