Cloning a Lowryder #2

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by get5007, Oct 22, 2007.

1. I am in the process of growing a lowryder #2 and it is about day 40 something...neways when it is done i want to clone it so i do not have to by anymore seeds online. Can someone give me a step by step of cloning, where I could buy the stuff to clone and what exactly a clone produces. I have tried researching on the internet and can't find anything. How many clone plants can one plant produce and can you clone a clone? How much bud will the clone produce? how long does it take a clone to bud? Any help would be much appreciated.

2. Read the Stickys on cloning but i'll give the brief:

You need to make a cut of a plant branch. You dip it in some form of rooting gel/powder and insert in growind medium. You keep them very moist like seedlings and they grow roots. Any garden store will have rooting gel.

The clone grows to a full plant with the same DNA as its mother plant so it produces around the same (if you grow them the same way). The clone can begin flowering immedaitly but most would rather wait for their clown to grow quite a bit bigger before making it flower.

Also if you clone a plant while its flowering it takes the clone longer as it needs to revet to vegative state

3. Lowryder cannot be cloned it flowers when it reaches maturity not when the light conditions change. This cannot be done. If you want to get more lowryder plants pollinate a plant and take all the seeds:D.