Clones

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by JKill, Mar 11, 2019.

1. They come in loads of different sizes, but you could just cover your blue one to block out the light

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
  2. I will have to search around, try to find something in Canada. Thanks again brother

• Like Like x 1
  3. Update:

10 days later and all 9 clones have started to sprout some roots! 100% on the first attempt(I started 9 others in rock wool/propagator at the same time and no roots are showing yet, however those clones are healthy as well). I never ended up doing anything about the light leak...decided to use this as an experiment/learning experience. once these ones are ready for soil/hydro I will either cover the cloner I made with some of the reflective duct tape, or Will keep searching for a black tote bin. Very happy this worked so well, so fast, and was so cheap as well.

gotta keep that light out to prevent any algae growth.

20190323_074936.jpg

thanks to all

• Like Like x 1
  4. Update: Spray painted black and has solved the problem with the clones stems under the top of the bucket from bending upward looking for light

Hi! hope everyones having a good weekend!

these 8 white widow clones were taken from the mother last Saturday. so 8 days ago today.

all 8 have started rooting already, will be putting 2 into DWC buckets to flower, 1 into another DWC to veg into another mother, and I dont have anyplans for the rest. Anyway,

they are all looking pretty good, one of them has a bit of discoloration, i'm not sure what it is? any ideas?

they are in a DIY bubble bucket cloner, using 1ml each of the 3 part floraseries. in about 2 gal water.

any idea what the discoloration could be? or any guesses?
    20190714_171119.jpg 20190714_171141.jpg

Oh I almost forgot, I saw this little bug on one of the Outdoor plants today. pretty sure its a spider mite? is that correct? i've never seen a tick before so I dont think its a Tick.
    20190714_133453.jpg
    Thanks again everyone. Sorry for reviving my old thread.

Hopefully someone can chime in!

thanks!!!

• Like Like x 1
  5. no more signs of what ever that bug was...

and just finished changing nutrients, 1/4 strength flora series, armorSI, and CalMag. will update if it helps with the yellowing or prevents any further yellowing. In case anyone happens to go through the same thing.

hope your all having a great week

• Like Like x 1
  6. I don't know what that bug is, I don't think it's a spider mite, it definitely looks like a tick. But I'm not tick expert

• Like Like x 1
  7. The cloner looks awesome though. Good to hear it's working so well

• Like Like x 1
  8. Thanks Brother! yeah the cloner is Great!

100% success rate so far!
    ....well Almost 100% haha, I lost ONE clone because I cut it WAY to short. so 17/18 rooted and good to go so far!

thanks again @GoldGrower

Just took 2 clones and transplanted into a couple of 5 gallon DWC buckets. everything is going smoothly at the moment. The LED light is 600W(300 actual) and is temporary, I already have a 600w HID set up but because of current living arrangements that will have to wait. I already had a harvest of some Dwarf Low Flyers from the LED and was pretty happy with the results. 20190722_150653.jpg 20190722_150402.jpg

• Like Like x 1