Clones

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by fmtdawg, Feb 3, 2013.

1. Hello I am very new to growing, I was offered clones for 20 dollars each I was wondering is that a resonable price? If so can I buy lights and fans and just grow clones? How would that be done? Thank you for your time and sorry about my lack of knowledge.

2. ...the benefit of clones is, you have identical genetics as the plant it came from....so, if it came from a female, you'll have guarantee females....they're worth $20, as long as you have good genetics.

3. Will I get bud from them? I've never grow before

4. start by reading all the stickies of all the sections on growing of this forum. also check out detailed grow guides such as those by jorge cervantes on youtube, they contain less densely packed information than most texts on the matter, but are also very informative. getting a good impression is likely to take you a couple of weeks, but if you want to grow, you should invest this kind of time.
    I find this to be a very interesting hobby since I both like plants in general and smoking weed specificaly, I believe in order for you to be successful its best if you enjoy doing research on the matter sometimes. on the other hand cannabis is a weed, you could probably manage to do a decent organic soil outdoor grow (my recommendation on how to start, if outdoor is possible) with two hours of basic research and do the rest by trial and error.

5. I have to grow inside how should I set up the lights?

6. do some fucking research, come back in 2 weeks, then ask questions and provide some information for us to base our answers on.

• Like Like x 2
  7. Lol you tell'im!