Clones

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by greenhealth2013, Jan 22, 2013.

1. Okay so i have helped my buds grow their own plants and im about to start im just wondering at about what time should i start clonning so i can always have plants in a bloom stage the strains im going to use is Royal Flush and Jock Horror both from nirvanna

2. I have grown outdoors but new to indoors. Since no one answered you I will try. I have a veg. room and flowering room and I also will be topping my plants. Since I top my plants that gives me time to take clones and they will grow and catch up with the mother plant. If I was you I would take clones when the plant gets big enough. If you don't have a veg room make one it dosn't even have to be big I started out with veg. room made from a large priority mail box. I am also grow jack horror and have some PPP & blue mistic that are about to get germinated. It is sad how nobody answered this guy, I have notice a lot off people on here are mean and rude. Come together people