Clones...

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by Camacho, Jun 30, 2012.

1. #1 Camacho, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    Ok so me and my cousin had bought 9 clones. About 4 of them have started to grow just one lead per leaf and look all twisted and weird at the signs on new growth. Any help would be great.

Attached Files:

2. It looks like one of 2 things. Those could be clones off a flowering plant. They could be going through a reveggitive stage that makes them grow single leaves and all twisted.

But it could also mean your PH is off.

3. I would say from the look it kinda appears to be off a flowering plant...except that it has no hairs. Either way something stressed the crap out of it, make sure your PH is true and feed it silica blast and clear water.

4. i looked through your link and the clones that you had mad have the single leaf aswell. did those grow out fine. where they normal size. if i use the glass i have to view it, it looks like cataylst or whatever they are. tricomes are growing on some of the bottoms. i use either tap water or water from my garden hose

5. it is still growing up and producing more leaves just growing weird, hoping it will snap out of it

6. It is more the curl than anything else that says I am not so happy. It will snap out of it, just takes a week or ten days.

7. either reveg, or your flowering... put em inside to counter the photoperiod, or just let em go...