Clones where ??????

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by candy luvs kush, Mar 20, 2012.

1. I live in los angeles and was wondering where to find good clones a shop with good variety and multiple clones to buy at once if any suggestions could be given it would be greatly apreciated

2. Assuming you have a medical card. Have you tried talking to people at your local hydroponics store about where to find clones? I imagine that is safer than going to Craigslist. Watch out though some places won't sell unless you buy a minimum. Those should be avoided IMO.

3. I always like LAPCG but anything but clones are overpriced

4. I'd rather grow from seed than buy clones. Some strains are clone only but clones can be expensive and sometimes come with problems which can be bad for your grow area. :smoke:

5. I def agree seed is better in the long run as for genetics, durability and it makes for a great learning process.
    But choosing clones is not bad but its not as easy as it seems. Here are some things to consider.

Clones are about 15 a piece and lapcg has a rewards system so you get almost $2 for every clone purchase.
    So $11 a clone or $99+ for 5-10 female seeds.
    You have to wait for seeds to ship
    Clones a garunteed female.
    Seeds will be stronger so find hearty strains if u get clones ex. Sour D.
    Clones can bring disease but that is why you want an incubation/quarintine room. Its usually big enough for a few small plants.
    Seeds can be garunteed female but recent research of my own has shown that fem seeds will allways have weaker genetics(weak enough to make a difference? Probably but most everyone grows with fem seeds so no one can really compare now)
    There are a lot of things to consider

6. [quote name='"Wizball"']I'd rather grow from seed than buy clones. Some strains are clone only but clones can be expensive and sometimes come with problems which can be bad for your grow area. :smoke:[/quote]

But you can always buy 1 or 2 cuttings and mother them out.

7. [quote name='"jackstraw419"']

But you can always buy 1 or 2 cuttings and mother them out.[/quote]

That's true but even if clones are genetic copies they do loose strength when its f2 and on

8. Dude buy 1 of every strain ur going to run veg for 1 month clone all of them and have prob around triple what u would have paid for i bought 8 now have 50 way cheeper takes time but plan ahead

9. What Jeremy said. Definitely cheapest and best route

10. fa sho thanks for all the help i went to wonderland got some banana and trainwreck i highly recomend them they had MULTIPLE clone strains and quantity all my clones are healthy looking and have nice root structures and personally i like clones because they just do work and thats wassup