clones vs seeds ?'s

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by middieman440, Apr 6, 2009.

1. hey i have one feminized skunk seed that i want to grow outdoors this year and i also want to clone it when the time comes...when is the time? and plant like 10 clones,how would i go about doing this as i have to do everything outside then drive an hour back home,what do i do im going to be putting the rooting hormone on them at home and then put in seedling starting soil organic...with cfls to root them,,,im in the north east so how can i do this....i know how to grow and everything just never tried cloneing.....

and question growing from seed plants grow into big bushesss so by planting a clone do they get huge and bushy or do they stay compact mini trees compare to 6footers?? i see pictures of outdoor female gardens that dont have all the green foilage just bud compare to growing from seed and having big bushes,,i wanna have smaller plants that i know are going to be female????help

2. #2 FaderVader, Apr 6, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 6, 2009
    Since you know you got a female slam her under 24/0 under some floros in a closet and give her 2 months. It gives you two months to get clones and another month for them to be rooted and veged for a week or two depending on how fast they root. Cloning is easy and there are plenty of step by step tutorials floating around. Cloneing

Clones are exactually what they are called, clones. The same exact DNA meaning you get the same plant. It comes down to how long you veg your plant. In the end taking a fresh clone and germinating a new seed takes the same amount of time to get going.

So plant size and leaf density will depend on genetics and training method prefered.(this includes veg period, light factor, and pot size ect.) Training Cannabis

3. thanks for the reply but i cant veg her under 24 i dont have the room im germing the fem super skunk and others last week of april so and vegging until last week of may then outdoors they go.but am looking to know how to take cuttins from an outdoor plant and when.i will look at the link you have gave me,and see what i find,and if i still cant find what im looking for i will ask again,thank you