Clones straight to 12/12

Discussion in 'Indoor Grow Journals' started by dodgeram08, Jan 26, 2015.

1. Let's see what's doen???

2. Ok ill do a update havent really kept up on the journal did seem like anyone was interested everything is doing great I dont think a week veg would make a difference cause some of the ones that got no veg are out doing the vegged ones and the other way around so not sure what to think but this is the middle of week 6 so added anothe tray of 75 clones some with veg some without so we will see.... does anyone have any experience with res heaters mine keep crapping out and dont know why they have auto shut offs when the res is low but seem to still burn out after only a few days

Attached Files:

3. Yeah I was very surprised at the growth I got everyone and I mean everyone told me not to do it but I think I'm going to get between 1/4 and a 1/2 once off each I but 65 plants or so on the first run I split them up to the first two tables just to give them some room but I think they would have been fine all on the same table like I wanted them so I have one grow come off each month. They went from 3 to 4 inch clone to 1 ft to a ft and a half stretch on a 1000w bulb so I'm happy will continue to experiment. Lol

4. That's kinda close to what i expected , close to 1/2 per. I also agree that you'd be fine with a good amount more girlz on the table. If you think about it, the tops are no wider than the diameter of your pots so basically just go with max pots that fit assuming they're getting sufficient light. One thing that could possibly help would be getting deeper pots giving more room for the roots to stretch out. And assuming you can control temps, more light is always good even though you're already using a good amount. Mine stretched from approximately 4-6 inches to close to 3 ft. They didn't really do shit while actually vegging for that week but really took off first two weeks of flower and rhen slow n steady from there.
    How much training have you done? Did they shoot many sides?
    http://forum.grasscity.com/index.php?/topic/1353840-Purple-train-wreck-/-Blue-dream-2200w-flood-n-drain

5. Ok I got a issue I used the recommend amount of kool bloom and know I've got serious. Phosphorous burn I've dumped the res and used the same food as always without the cool bloom what's the chances of survival

6. Try to take couple pics. Depends how bad the burn is but most cases should get through it

7. Phosphorous burn

Attached Files:

8. Damn, that's pretty bad. First pic doesn't look nearly as effected as second. I've been using kool bloom full strength for years n haven't seen anything like that. What u got for base? Other supplements? Might of been better with just ph'd water for now

9. I use house and garden I was out of top shooter so I subbed kook bloom

10. Can u explain what happened here in a little more detail . Like when did u change your rez, how long after did they show symptoms? How fast did it progress, how long after did you change Out rez again.? What were your ppm's at. Where are they now? So on? The more info the better.

11. I changed the res lat Sat it's the last 2 weeks of bloom so I added kool bloom cause I had no top shooter I run the whole house and garden line well the light had gotten a little close the other day so they were a little Burt to beggin with but I noticed that they seem to be getting a little more Brown and then day before yesterday I noticed the limp look so I knew it was the 45 p n.p.k level that burnt them so I dumped the res refilled it with the correct levels of house and garden minus the kool bloom so I'm hoping they recover

12. I was gonna say that it looked like they overheated / dried out. How high and for how long did the temps get out of control?

13. Temps did get out of control they stretched on me over night got to close to the lights but it was about 2 days

14. Sorry didn't get out of control

15. Think its pretty limited as far as "treatment " besides the obvious move the light. I'd probably remove anything crispy and just keep an eye on things n hope for the best. Luckily your pretty close to the finish line. Keep posting updates as much as possible, I'm interested to see how they do. How many girlz got effected?

16. So how did everything turn out ?