Clones out side

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Outdoors' started by sgtstadanko, Oct 19, 2011.

1. I have my clones from my outdoor inside for my indoor grow. If I leave them out side to veg will they go into flower. I am in nor cal. The best light is free sun light so could I veg them big outside an flower them inside.

2. We have about 12 hours of sun from sunrise to sunset in NorCal right now and its only getting shorter, so the answer would be no. You can no longer veg outside. You can leave them outside and they will get a head start on flowering and then you can bring them in?

3. Go grab some CFL's. If your not guerrilla growing, and your plants are outside somewhere accessible (like, your backyard), just leave them outside and before you go to bed, turn on the lights for an hour; just set the CFLs up so the strongest point hits your growing meristems (just rig them above your plants). Plants flower based on total continuous dark, if you cut that period down they won't flower; I think cutting your longest dark hour to 6-8 hours would prevent flowering.

4. I have a veg closet with 12 t-12 lights. I am just being lazy. I have been moving them ino every morning an
    Night. Just left them out for a few nights wondering if they would flower. They are getting big fast outside though. Going to flip them in about a month. To much outdoor I don't know what to do with