Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

clones? in bay area

Discussion in 'Medical Marijuana Usage and Applications' started by dokken6996, Oct 23, 2008.

1. so im starting a sog grow and i need clones. does anyone one know of any clubs that have a good strain for sog>? and if so what is the limit of clones you can buy at a time because i want to do about 24 to 32 plants.....the thing is, so does this mean this would be an illegal grow because i do not want to cross those boundries. i think the limit is 6 or 12>? would a club sell me about 24 to 32 clones or would they say no

2. #2 westcoaststyle, Oct 23, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 23, 2008
    I don't know a whole lot for growing so I'm not sure what strains are good for sog grows. But I can tell you which clubs have good clones.

SF: Sanctuary, Grass Roots Clinic
    Oakland: Blue Sky, Purple Heart Patient Center

As far as the limit, there's some confusion as to what it is. As far as I know, there is no limit and the 6/12 is only a guideline they use. It also depends on what county you live in. Some counties allow for more plants than other counties.

You could always buy a bunch of clones once, come back the next day and buy another set, etc.

3. my little club that i like to go to called bernal heights dispensary
    has juicy fruit and (something else) clones for 15 a pop

4. I wish I had access to a dispensaries... at $15??? a pop I'd be buyin' those like hot cakes