clones from a nut def mother.

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by hemphero, Oct 10, 2010.

1. Does anything change in the second generation clone when taken from a nutrient deficient plant? OR does the clone simply have a new slate and starts over?

2. its a genetic copy. enough said.

you will however find many if not all of your cuttings fail....think about it....i shouldnt really have to explain anything here

3. well... i guess you could think of it in terms of a starfish.

when you cut one in half, it becomes two starfish. except you'd be cutting off a leg and trying to grow a new starfish out of that.. starfish..

bad example.. well maybe not.. but cloning is super easy. if the plant is deficient then just make sure to take extra special care of your cutting if it until it roots and starts metabolizing nutrients for itself. If the plant is sick, if there's enough energy and hormone in that cutting, then yeah, its a sickly piece of the mum.

i think that making one from a plant that is flowering might be a little more tricky. i think mine is in a perpetual loop. like a skipping record. its got a little tiny flower and i can see the trics but it isn't growing or dying.

mj is a tough plant. it wants to live on.